40 - Experienced
Account Executive M/F
ST is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life. ST’s products are found everywhere today, and together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented.
STMicroelectronics is hiring a Salesperson to support the expanding growth of the Geographic Sales Unit in the Carolinas. This person would develop and deploy a business growth strategy for the Geographic Sales Unit customers in the North Carolina and South Carolina Region.
-Promote, design in, and support ongoing business, for the broad line of ST solutions, including but not limited to MCUs, Sensors, MEMs products, Secure Micros, Power solutions, and Analog components.
- Collaborate with your customer's business leaders, system architects, hardware engineers, software engineers, and purchasing organization to grow ST's business through robust product and service offerings.
- Tap your sales skills to manage the entire sales cycle and own the complete customer relationship.
- Facilitate engagement with ST's Technical Marketing team to win new business, develop new solutions, and grow market share.
- Use your communication and presentation skills to promote ST's technical and business solutions.
- Work with global sales teams, marketing, and applications engineering to develop and execute account strategies and develop new business opportunities.
- Use market intelligence to develop TAM/SAM/DTAM analysis
Technical BS/BSEE (preferred) or equivalent experience
2-5 years experience within semiconductor industry
Sales/Marketing experience preferred
Oral and written communication skills in English
Strong computer skills including office 365 (or equivalent)
Knowledge of supply chains, import/export, and logistics
Strong presentation creation and delivery skills required
Americas, United states
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
English (3- Advanced)
Desired start date