EUROSTAT GROUP, fast growing company, active in France and abroad, is the European leader in packaging & equipment for the protection of electronic components against ESD, search for a Sales Support Specialist for its operations in Germany ; Position to be filled from January 2019 (long term contract or V.I.E).
You will be based in Francfort or Munich or Stuggart and will be attached to the Sales Manager. You will be responsible for sales support in the company’s daily operations, for our existing customers as well as for potential prospect in a B2B industrial environment.
This position includes ongoing phone and email interactions with customers and suppliers, and requires the employee to develop adequate knowledge of the Company's own as well as its partner’s product line. Key function of this role is communication with customers and prospects as well as internally within the group, related to all stages of the sales business process, including quotation, price negotiation, supply chain as well as field meetings in necessary.
· Salary based on experience/qualifications.
· Participation in interesting international projects.
· Wide range of training possibilities.
· Possibility of professional growth.
· Above standard company benefits (five weeks of vacation, notebook, mobile phone)
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
· Higher education, preferably possessing basic technical knowledge but not mandatory.
· Experience in a sales or sales administrative role, preferably from an industrial B2B sales environment.
· Language skills: German language skills (native or fluent), English (fluent or highly advanced). French is preferable but not mandatory.
· Communication skills, ability to work on a team atmosphere.
· Goal-oriented mindset.
· Positive outgoing attitude.
· Readiness and willingness to travel for business domestic and abroad
· Computer literate, MS office proficient (MS Excel).