Talent Acquisition Intern
Stage Paris 01 Louvre (Paris) Marketing
Luko est l'assurance qui connaît la croissance la plus forte en Europe et la première néo-assurance en France.
La mission de Luko est simple : transformer un secteur perçu comme un mal nécessaire en un service qui protège réellement.
Au-delà de la protection des individus, l'assurance doit être au service de la société : elle doit être un allié de la planète et de ses enjeux environnementaux.
Nous pensons que l'assurance doit être simple, transparente et utile.
Notre obsession ? Offrir une expérience incroyable à nos assurés. Luko ne se contente pas d'assurer : nous travaillons sur la prévention. Nous construisons les meilleures technologies alimentées par l'IA afin de prévenir les sinistres chez nos assurés.
En trois ans, nous avons convaincu plus de 300 000 utilisateurs de nous faire confiance. Nous sommes soutenus par quelques-uns des plus grands fonds de capital-risque (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) et avons levé plus de 70 millions d'euros en séries A et B.
Nous sommes une équipe de plus de 220 talents ambitieux et créatifs désireux de réinventer une industrie entière. Nous recherchons d'autres talents motivés et qui souhaitent avoir de l’impact afin de développer Luko en Europe. Nous nous engageons pour l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi, l'inclusion et la diversité au sein des équipes.
Êtes-vous prêt à rejoindre notre aventure ?
6 months internship based in Paris
As a Talent Acquisition intern , you will work directly with the People team (Akvile, Alison, Myriam & Elodie) and the hiring manager of each department of Luko, in order to execute our 2023 Hiring plan. You will structure recruiting efforts and will be responsible for finding the best talent for our teams.
Your scope includes a wide portfolio of roles: tech, data, product, sales & partnerships, claims managers, customer success, growth, and support functions...
You will also be in charge of driving our efforts when it comes to spreading our employer brand & culture in the European startup ecosystem.
Your mission in the team and what you will learn:
Your main missions will be to :
· Act as a business partner for the hiring managers: Follow-up on the recruitments, guaranteeing the respect of our processes & monitoring KPIs, support & deliver a great experience to hiring managers;
· Organise and lead screening calls & final interviews with candidates;
· Ensure we maintain a high standard of candidate experience;
· Find the best candidates via different job boards & direct headhunting sourcing ;
· Create job posts and optimize visibility online, advertising job availability internally and externally;
· Lead some recruiting internal projects such as recruiting events, partnering with schools, building our new Welcome to the Jungle vitrine, developing our Employer Branding, etc.
Good to know :
Our hiring managers are strongly committed - you will be a real business partner!
We are very proud of the speed of execution at Luko, it is a key to our success! We count on you to pursue this through hiring process optimization.
You will develop a strong understanding of the talent market, startup and tech industry trends, and recruitment tools.
What do we recommend to be successful?
· You are studying or have studied in the HR/Business/Management field and you are looking for a 6 months internship (with an internship agreement provided by your university/school);
· You have a first experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or Headhunter (ideally in a tech company);
· You are skilled in sourcing and you have a first experience using Linkedin Recruiter;
· You speak English & French fluently (required for your day-to-day task and because English is our first language at Luko).
· You are a good team player and are results-driven;
· You are curious, eager to learn, and want to gain responsibilities;
What is in it for you?
· Be part of the fastest-growing Insurtech in Europe
· Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
· Meal vouchers with Swile
· 1 day off/month for interns
· Take part to Probono activities
· Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
· Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
· Friendly team and offices in Paris & Berlin
· Possibility to work remotely occasionally
Our recruitment process:
1. First interview/ Introduction call with Alison (Senior TA & People partner)
2. Case study + debrief with the team (Alison & someone from the people team)
3. Lukofit interview with Myriam (Head of people)
Who are we?
Luko is the #1 insurtech in France and Europe. On top of being an insurer, Luko is also a life partner making home insurance simple and transparent, while empowering thousands of policyholders into taking care of their homes on a daily basis.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience, and transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
But Luko is not just about insuring, it is also about building an insurance serving society and preventing issues. This led us to implement the Giveback into our business model and to develop home care services to help millions of Europeans take care of their home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 400 000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M in Series A & B.
We are a team of 200+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion, and diversity within the teams.
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here .
· Contract Type: Internship (Between 6 and 6 months)
· Location: Paris
· Education Level: Master's Degree
· Experience: > 6 months
· Occasional remote authorized
· Salary: between 1050 and 1300 / month