Startup Flow’s mission is to support large organizations and their teams to connect with innovation ecosystems to explore new business territories, find new business models, and make informed decisions about external innovation opportunities.
Startup Flow is a SaaS platform for companies to map, manage and monitor their open innovation projects with startups and partners at scale. The platform helps to consistently orchestrate the right data, the right processes, and the right people involved in the increasing number of open innovation initiatives (corporate venture capital, startup partnerships, R&D projects, etc.).
Some of the world’s leading innovators (HSBC, Nestlé, Capgemini, Bayer, and many others) are using Startup Flow to build innovation portfolios, design operational processes, and generate automatic reporting.
And they are growing fast! Headquartered in the heart of Paris and with operations in Germany and the UK, Startup Flow supports their clients and their teams in 42 countries.
As a Strategic Partnerships Manager, your job will be to help us manage, develop and scale our partnership strategy throughout Europe. Partnerships types can be various at Startup Flow, they could include Distribution Partnerships, Sourcing (data providers for our customers), Consultancies (who could help our customers with their ecosystem strategy), Technical Partners (integrators, technical providers etc.) etc.
Strategy & business development
· Be the main point of contact for our partners who want to develop their business with us.
· Partners targets analysis & Competition benchmark
· Definition of the partnerships offers (decks, business model, distribution etc.)
· Prospection of B2B partners (identification, contact, pitch)
· Negotiation and closing
Implementation & follow-up
· Partnerships set-up, by building the right processes with internal appropriate teams depending on the partner
· Monitoring & reporting on our performance (partners dashboard, KPIs monitoring)
· Animation of our portfolio of partners (be sure that they have the up-to-date documentation, regular updates etc.)
· Identification of performance improvement levers
Qualifications and skills
· Excellent English and French with great written and verbal communication skills in both languages
· 3+ years of working experience within the technical ecosystem / innovation ecosystem / startup ecosystem
· Hands-on attitude with a true entrepreneurial problem-solver mindset
· Exceptional people skills: you can develop strong relationships and communicate with senior level executives naturally
· Confidence at presenting and negotiating
· Passion for the tech industry and the world of B2B SaaS, Enterprise software, VC and Innovation
· Your best team player skills: you trust in the team and bring out the best in them
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: Paris, France (75002)
· Education Level: Master's Degree
· Experience: > 4 years