Abstract API is a startup providing development software for developers worldwide.
We offer a variety of easy-to-integrate APIs that developers can use on their websites, services and apps. The APIs offered by Abstract cover a variety of use cases including IP geolocation, email validation or even currency exchange rate calculations.
Abstract API currently serves billions of requests per month for 20,000+ organizations and developers worldwide.
The company is located in the United States (San Francisco) and France (Paris)
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to help us increase our online presence by contributing with high quality content to third party developer websites.
The intern will reach out to high authority bloggers & sites in the developers community and build links to our website through guest posts and link additions.
If you love relationship building & have very good communication skills then this is the perfect role.
This role is specifically about building relationships with high authority websites, and media.
As a Content Marketing Specialist, you will:
· Identify high authority quality blogs & online media to reach out to
· Analyse competitors & find out new link opportunities
· Maintain link diversity
· Manage writers to deliver content on time
· Send weekly & monthly reports to the team
· Have fun and enjoy working with our amazing international team!
· Understand basic technical concepts like what an API is
· Have basic knowledge of SEO & Link building
· Have good written communication skills
· Are a fast learner and self-driven
· Contract Type: Internship (6 month(s))
· Start Date: 01 June 2021
· Location: Paris, France (75001)