PriceHubble is a B2B proptech company that develops valuation and analysis solutions for the residential real estate market. To get straight to the point, its solutions allow real estate professionals (investors, developers, banks, real estate agents, brokers, etc.) to evaluate their real estate assets as closely as possible, to advise their individual customers and to offer a digital and personalized experience. Big data and machine learning are at the heart of its model. PriceHubble is already present in 9 countries (Switzerland, France, Germany, Austria, Japan, the Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Republic and Slovakia) and now has more than 130 employees worldwide.
PriceHubble is a PropTech company, set to radically improve the understanding and transparency of real estate markets based on data-driven insights. We aggregate and analyse a wide variety of data, run big data analytics and use state-of-the art machine learning to generate stable and reliable valuations and predictive analytics for the real estate market. We are headquartered in Zürich, with offices in Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Vienna, Prague and Tokyo. We work on international markets, are backed by world-class investors and treasure a startup environment with low bureaucracy, high autonomy and focus on getting things done.
As a Solutions Consultant, you will have customer-facing business development experience and hands-on technical skills to proactively enable and drive opportunities across multiple business segments in the Residential Real Estate market. You will work in close co-operation with all the necessary cross-functional teams, such as sales, professional services and customer success in order to support new business development in a high-growth environment and report into the sales teams.
· Provide all sales activities when it comes to technical customer and sales support around our API product solutions. This includes needs analysis, data review, product demonstrations and the definition of project scope and workflow orchestration.
· Be the main point of contact for the seamless integration and technical onboardings of PriceHubble solutions (APIs, digital platforms) into the client ecosystem and workflows, in close collaboration with the Sales and CSM teams.
· Communicate via phone, email, face-to-face and web meetings with prospects assisting and guiding them through the evaluation, selection and adoption process.
· Drive projects to success. Projects may include international customers, multiple stakeholders, complex environments, with a strong focus on Property Valuations and client integrations.
· Get involved in the functional scope expected by the customer, understand the current system and share customer feedback, needs and ideas around improvements of our API product solutions with our internal stakeholders and support further developments.
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
· Working closely with Professional Services, Sales and CSM.
· Communicate daily with sales staff regarding sales activities and strategies.
· Participate in the collection and sharing of know-how created within projects
· Masters’ degree in computer science or a related field
· 3+ years of experience working with APIs, preferably in an e-commerce or SaaS development context
· Confident to contribute in face-to-face sales pitches and client workshops
· Action-oriented with the ability to balance urgency with sound judgement
· Comfortable with high-pressure situations and able to manage expectations accordingly
· Strong analytical skills
· Fluency in English.
· Project management certifications are appreciated.
Join an ambitious and hungry team and enjoy the following benefits:
Competitive salary because we always want to attract the best talents.
Learning & Development program - We want you to feel happy, confident about improving your skills, experience level as well as your personal development success.
Very well-located offices with a great remote work policy and the possibility to work from different places.
Flexible working hours and work life balance.
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: Manchester, United Kingdom ()
· Education Level: Master's Degree