Semana reinvents workspaces by organizing onsite and remote work schedules.
Post Covid-19, the number of days worked remotely is expected to grow by 6X, and so is the amount of unused office space. Operating with undersized office capacity is an opportunity to save costs but requires complex planning based on multiple constraints. These could be things like "a whole team wants to be together at the office 2 days a week", "Alice and Bob need to meet with the Sales team once a month", "Bob wants to stay home with the kids on Fridays", etc.
Our solution schedules remote and office work based on those constraints, and lets you operate with an office capacity lower than its total number of employees. Our advanced algorithms optimize schedules to flatten office occupation while offering controlled flexibility, equality and cohesion among employees.
Longer term, we want to transform the concept of workspace into a more decentralized, flexible and multiform range of solutions that better accommodate employee needs. In addition to offices that will be smaller and only dedicated to collaborative work, employees will have the option to also work from home and nearby co-working space to carry out solid tasks or book meeting, conference rooms in hyper central locations.
Semana is the platform that organizes work life and simplifies access to all workspaces
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. You will be in charge of discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
· 2+ experience in Sales or related roles
· BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
· Fluent in English and French
· Fast learner and passion for sales
· Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
· Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
· Experience in HRtech or SAAS is a plus
· Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns, prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
· Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
· Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
· Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Start Date: 01 February 2021
· Location: Paris, France (75013)
· Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
· Experience: > 2 years
· Occasional remote authorized