Joko is a fast-growing French startup that brings FinTech into the world of rewards. We allow our users to be automatically rewarded on their daily spendings at Uber, Monoprix, Starbucks and many others.
Our ambition is to deliver a best-in-class experience to millions and millions of users, in France today, and around the world soon!
Joko was created in 2018 by Xavier Starkloff, Alexandre Hollocou and Nicolas Salat-Baroux. They wanted to reward everyday spendings with a completely new approach in this industry: effortless, centralized and personalized.
Since then, we have already reached great milestones:
· 700k+ users
· 1000+ merchant partners
· 3 billion transactions processed
· 12M+ raised from European investors
· 30 team members, and counting
Who we are looking for
At Joko, we are looking for people who want more than a job. People who are willing to get out of their comfort zone to reach outstanding goals. Doers who never stop learning.
We want people who are talented, optimistic and fun: setting the bar high and willing to give feedback, but not taking themselves too seriously.
Good to know
· Open remote policy, you can work from wherever you want (from San Francisco to Saint Marcellin)
· Offices in the very heart of Paris (Châtelet)
· The latest in Apple's equipment
· And a lot of fun: team drinks, off-sites!
We are looking for talented people who are willing to establish Joko as the most powerful acquisition and loyalty solution for retailers, while keeping growing their own skills and expertise.
As Account Executive , your main mission will be to prospect and sign top retailers selling them acquisition and loyalty campaigns on Joko. You will deal with a still untapped set of data (the banking data) to provide them with the most cost effective, simple and elegant marketing solution. As it's 100% performance-based (retailers paying a commission only in case of sale), targeted based on payment data, drive-to-store, with no IT integration and 100% mesurable, we have all what it takes to impose Joko as the most powerful marketing solution for retailers.
You will report to the co-founder & CRO in charge of the sales and your responsibilities will be:
· Sign commercial partnerships with key accounts in retail
· Work on a complete sales cycle (from prospecting to signing)
· Estimate the revenue potential of each prospects based on Joko users spendings
· Analyse payment data and produce qualitative insights to be the more accurate possible when pitching Joko to marketing directors
· Work on improving sales processes, commercial approaches and KPIs monitoring
· Develop relationships with marketing directors and agencies at top levels
· Experience: You have at least 2-5 years of experience in B2B Sales selling to Key Accounts with complex sales process
· Mindset : You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you set the bar high and like getting things done
· Autonomy : You understand and learn quickly, you like overachieving objectives and love closing deals
· Communication : You have strong written and verbal communication skills and you are emphatic
· Languages: You are fluent in English both written and spoken
· Education : You graduated from a top engineering or business school
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: Paris, France (75001)
· Possible full remote