AB Tasty empowers teams to build optimization roadmaps that delight users and yield maximum results. By analyzing thousands of customer journeys, AB Tasty helps companies better understand user behavior, identify and correct points of friction on their websites, and create personalized web experiences—all in the service of increasing conversion rates.
AB Tasty isn’t about helping brands push a hard sell. Theyr’e about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and user experiences across digital properties.
They must be on to something, since they are proud to say they have:
· 900+ customers, including Le Bon Coin, Cdiscount, Carrefour …
· 240+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $24 million to grow globally
· Bonus: they're nice, too.
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (they take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :).
We are looking for driven professionals with natural sales instincts to join our business development team in France. You will gain experience interacting with prospective clients of all levels and in a variety of industries.
AB Tasty offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be able to accelerate your career, grow your skills and explore new opportunities in the digital space. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a learning and earning path, as well as to help scale a successful start-up in the french market.
This is a high-energy, new business development role with a focus on finding potential clients across France perimeter. You will take part in AB Tasty's hyper-growth by helping us acquire new customers.
What you will do
· Partnering with Business Development Managers to help fill their sales pipelines and develop your skills
· Researching and building new accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending personalized e-mails, cold calling)
· Creating and prioritizing strategic target account lists
· Qualifying and following up with new accounts by using our lead scoring system
· Generating new business opportunities to fuel AB Tasty's growth
· Creating a great first impression to our prospects by providing them with a world-class experience and thinking of innovative ways to approach them
· Achieving monthly quotas of qualified new business opportunities
· Excellent communication skills in french
What we are looking for
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· A minimum of 2 year of experience in a sales environment
· Ability to take initiative
· Strong self-starter personality, not afraid of being tenacious and resilient
· Strong interest in new technologies and desire to be in technology sales
· Experience with digital marketing and/or web analytics tools
· Comfortable with working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: Paris, France (75003)