AB Tasty empowers teams to build optimization roadmaps that delight users and yield maximum results. By analyzing thousands of customer journeys, AB Tasty helps companies better understand user behavior, identify and correct points of friction on their websites, and create personalized web experiences—all in the service of increasing conversion rates.
AB Tasty isn’t about helping brands push a hard sell. Theyr’e about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and user experiences across digital properties.
They must be on to something, since they are proud to say they have:
· 900+ customers, including Le Bon Coin, Cdiscount, Carrefour …
· 240+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $24 million to grow globally
· Bonus: they're nice, too.
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (they take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :).
AB Tasty is the leading SaaS company in the CRO sector and we're looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our sales team to maintain our leadership in France.
This is a new business development role with a focus on finding potential clients across France perimeter. You will take part in AB Tasty's hyper-growth by helping us acquire new customers. You will gain experience interacting with prospective clients of all levels and in a variety of industries.
AB Tasty offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be able to accelerate your career, grow your skills and explore new opportunities in the digital space.
· Partner with Account Executives to help fill their sales pipelines with qualified leads and convert them to clients
· Research and build new accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending personalized e-mails, cold calling)
· Qualify leads generated by marketing which includes demo requests
· Qualify and follow up with new accounts by using our lead scoring system
· Creating a great first impression to our prospects by providing them with a world-class experience and offering innovative ways to approach them
· Collaborate with the marketing team for lead acquisition and events
· End-of-study internship (6 months) - Conversion to permanent contract is possible.
· Self-starter personality, not afraid of being tenacious and resilient
· Interest in new technologies and desire to be in technology sales
· Strong communication skills over both phone and email
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
· Strong problem-solving skills and ability to take initiative
· Comfortable with working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
· Contract Type: Internship
· Location: Paris, France (75003)