Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform the insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve the society. It should be an ally of the planet and of its ecological issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful .
Our obsession ? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues . We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In just 2 years, we have convinced over 50 000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) And it is just the beginning, we have now raised 20M from Accel!
We are a team of +100 ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
The TPM tribe
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 3 tribes, set up on a product-based organisation. Each tribe has its own roadmap with a product manager and a dedicated tech team: The MRR tribe that focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers, the NPS tribe is aimed at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included, and the TPM tribe that works on building the best connected devices and services to protect our homes.
As our first QA tester, you will work with each tribe, ensuring all the aspects of the mobile application are correctly tested and help our developers achieve their quality goals. You will work closely with our mobile developers, and take part in the maintenance and creation of many features, from the claims to the connected devices. At first, you will mainly work within the TPM tribe.
As part of the TPM tribe (Touch Per Month), you will be involved in building the best-connected devices and services to protect our homes. At Luko, we believe that prevention is better than cure. Together with the tech team, you work on technology and AI to build a better future for our homes, we all want to live in.
Your mission in the QA team
· Launch new app releases on iOS and Android
· Report bugs to the team with additional informations
· Improve and automate the QA process with Dev (Detox)
· Write and maintain tests scenario with PM
· Implement and maintain testing tools
· Manage the testing devices and test accounts
Who are you?
· Experience testing iOS and Android App in production environment
· Experience using automated tools in the cloud (Bitrise)
· Understanding of React and React Native technologies
· You have strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
· You are a reliable, consistent and hard-working team player
· You have the ability to multitask and manage competing priorities without getting overwhelmed
· You are a problem solver and a forward thinker
· You are able to learn new skills and adapt to new tools
· Experience with React Native
· Tools: Xcode, Android Studio
· Automation: Detox, Bitrise
What we offer
· Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
· Benefit from a great equity plan
· Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, etc.)
· Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
· Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
· Work in a flexible environment with full-time remote possibilities
· Friendly team and great offices in Paris
· 1st introduction call
· Hiring manager interview
· Technical case
· HR Interview
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Start Date: 03 May 2021
· Location: Paris, France (75010)
· Experience: > 2 years
· Possible full remote