Fintecture is a payment infrastructure offering immediate transfer, allowing merchants to collect payments easily.
Launched in 2020, the idea was born out of a simple analysis and yet ignored by all: traditional payments are too complex for merchants and a source of uncertainty for payers.
So, we took a crazy bet: reinventing the payment ecosystem by tackling the technological architecture of payments. Our role is to bring innovative solutions to an industry monopolised by historical players.
We have grown from a team of 7 to over 80 motivated and determined talents to rewrite the history of the payments’ industry. This team has enabled us to sign some fifteen big accounts, ranging from large retail such as Auchan and Leroy Merlin, to business services such as Edenred and Groupe Up, and even tech giants, in just six months.
In 2022, we are raising a total of $29m with the objective of positioning ourselves as the leader of account-to-account payments, doubling our business-volume every two months.
Fintecture, beyond the technology, is a way of looking at the future!
We are currently looking for a creative Marketing Designer to help us to create the greatest content, presentations and Marketing design assets. You will be part of the marketing team, you will collaborate closely with us on our new design and brand guidelines. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to create narratives and translate concepts and information into great design that make an impact.
What You’ll Do:
· You will be working on graphic design projects, slide decks, social media content and editorial designs
· You will create online and offline communication assets for campaigns, ads, presentations, events, social media, web and other marketing activities
· Create great designs following and complementing Fintecture's brand
· Play a great role in strengthening Fintecture's brand identity through active support and guidance
· Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure creatives are up to the Brand's standards
You’ll be great for this role if:
· 2+ years of design experience, ideally coming from marketing focus in freelance, agencies or in-house
· An eye for aesthetics shown through designing compelling and visionary graphics that will embody Fintecture's brand identity
· You are a doer and learner. You are able to prioritize work to meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects while delivering on timelines and expectations. You maintain a strong attention to detail
· You have a portfolio of graphic design showcasing your skills and experience
· Experience in editing & motion graphics are a strong plus
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: Paris, France (75002)
· Education Level: Master's Degree
· Experience: > 2 years