AB Tasty empowers teams to build optimization roadmaps that delight users and yield maximum results. By analyzing thousands of customer journeys, AB Tasty helps companies better understand user behavior, identify and correct points of friction on their websites, and create personalized web experiences—all in the service of increasing conversion rates.
AB Tasty isn’t about helping brands push a hard sell. Theyr’e about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and user experiences across digital properties.
They must be on to something, since they are proud to say they have:
· 900+ customers, including Le Bon Coin, Cdiscount, Carrefour …
· 240+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $24 million to grow globally
· Bonus: they're nice, too.
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (they take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :).
We are looking for a passionate Lead Product Designer to join our Design team and develop various new solutions for our customers. You will work alongside a team of product passionates, engineers and other professionals to build products to specifications and deliver them.
The Product Designer's responsibilities include doing thorough user experience and market research to determine customer needs and pains, and using all UX methods - from rough sketches to design software such as Figma- to test, iterate and deliver optimal and technically viable solutions.
At AB Tasty, all the product designers work in a Product Squad and collaborate closely with their Product Manager in the strategic decisions, in discovery and delivery, acting as a key stakeholder for backlog prioritization, impact measurement and innovative investments.
You have at least 4 years experience in designing solutions for a SaaS vendor or equivalent and have at least 2 years of experience in mentoring, leading or managing a team of designers.
What you will do
· Manage a team of 2 Product designers, leading the 1:1’s, Quarterly reviews, helping them grow, be trained, be more efficient, mentor them, and constructively challenge their deliverables.
· Conduct user research from a market and competitor standpoints to support investment decisions.
· Deliver research assets such as Empathy Maps or Personas.
· Follow product and feature usage and use data to discover new opportunities.Organize internal/external workshops and Design sprints.
· Translate user research into feasible stories by following a design Thinking and Lean UX process, from hypothesis to tested & iterated high fidelity mockups.
· Drive daily users’ feedback and dig into their pain points to give them visibility and next steps along with the PM.
· Help improve our Design process and Design team rituals including design critique or pair designing.
· Evangelize and communicate internally and externally (webinars, conferences, blog posts etc.) on AB Tasty UX method
What we are looking for
· You have at least 4 years experience as a Product designer or a UX/UI designer, ideally in a software vendor
· You have at least 2 years experience in mentoring, leading or managing design teams
· Bachelor's degree in Design or a related field
· You have a portfolio of relevant deliveries from your previous jobs Tools: you master in design tool (Sketch, Figma or equivalents), and have the ability to train other designersGood technical and IT skills: code skills in front-end languages and good knowledge on back-end environments.
· You speak English fluently: native speaker or TOEIC +900
· A firm grasp of market trends in B2B and consumer preferences.
· Strategy and product management: ability to switch to a product manager mindset
· You have a creative eye, good imagination, and visionYou have an user-centered approach to designing software for people
· You have experienced working with engineers and product managers to drive strategy, vision, and execution
· Strong planning and organizational abilitiesGood problem-solving skillsYou feel comfortable with different types of profiles (engineers, sales people, C-levels etc.)
· You have a collaborative approach to working with others
· Public speaking is easy for you and you have an excellent written and verbal communication skills
· You fit our values
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: Paris, France (75003)
· Experience: > 4 years