Hivebrite is an all-in-one community management and engagement platform - Our mission is to provide organizations with the tools they need to create vibrant communities.
Our SaaS platform serves customers across a variety of industries including higher education, non-profit, and corporate. Founded in 2015, today we count more than than 500 customers worldwide - including Princeton University, Stanford University, Columbia Business Schools but also WWF or P&G alumni.
We employ more than 100 people across our offices in Paris, New York, and Sydney, and 30 nationalities are represented in our team!
In 2020, we were awarded five Great Place to Work labels, were recognized as a G2 High Performer, and won the International Prize by EY, SYNTEC Numerique, and TECH IN France.
And we have no intention of slowing down!
YOUR ROLE WILL BE :
As a Software Engineer working on Hivebrite, your primary goal is to design, maintain & advance our platform. We want you to build fast, intuitive and powerful User Interfaces & Experiences solving complex underlying technical challenges.
YOUR MISSION WILL BE:
· Ramp on new web technologies that will make Hivebrite better
· Find elegant solutions to usability problems
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF:
· 1-3 years of programming experience in JS
· A rock-solid foundation in Computer Science (data structures, algorithms, software design)
· A passion for shipping incredible UI/UX without compromising on quality code
· Experience working in a very fast-paced and continuously changing environment
· Great oral and written communication in English
NICE TO HAVE...
· Open-source contributions
· Experience with ES6, React, Redux or similar
· A 60 min video-call with our Lead Frontend to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
· A fully remote exercise to evaluate your hard skills (we swear, it's not one week of work)
· A 30 min video-call with our Lead Backend and another person to review your exercice and help you project yourself in the company
· A 30 min video-call with our Head of Human Resources to better know you and answer any of your questions at this stage of the process
· Our recruitment process lasts max 10 working days and we can deliver an offer 48 hours after the final interview
PERKS - Office & Team Life
· A brand new office in the centre of Paris with a rooftop just for us! Billard, Table football, gym room and even have a karaoke room !
· An international work environment, with an office in Paris, New York and Sydney. FYI, we have more than 30 different nationalities at Hivebrite!
· The latest in Apple’s equipment
· A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute…)
· A Swile card that you can use for lunch
· A flexible remote policy
· Yearly off sites seminary (the last one was in Marrakech)
· 50% refund of transport costs
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: Paris, France (75009)