Sparkmate is a product development company helping innovators to imagine, build, and launch outstanding products in the fields of IoT, robotics and cloud platforms!
In less than a year they became a key player in rapid prototyping for innovative projects. Sparkmate helps corporates, SMEs, solo founders and startups jump from a great idea to an operational technical system as fast as possible. They are building things differently, and they are proud of it! In the next few years you can expect to see them emerge as a new leader in the product development space!
Sparkmate was born in 2020, growing in a context of extreme chaos! To date, they haven't brought outside financing into the company (and do not plan to). They are playing the long term game and will build something legendary, their plans go far beyond what anyone would imagine!
We are looking for a IoT / Embedded Systems Engineer to join our Bucharest hub.
At Sparkmate, we are a team of products engineers and we help our clients jump from an idea to an operational product in weeks. We operate mainly in the fields of connected objects and IoT products but we also occasionally work on fully digital or fully physical products.
Your job at Sparkmate will be to work together with other product engineers (experts in the fields of mechanics, embedded, software,...) to build outstanding products. You will have to deal with various aspects at different stages of the project:
· Project management
· Product management and design
· Product engineering and prototyping
If this is what you already do or even if this is what you would love to learn , we would be glad to meet you :)
What we expect from you :
· Contribute to product design and technical architecture design
· Start projects from scratch and handle electronic system conception and/or firmware development
· Interact with clients and lead projects
· Work hand-in-hand on pluridisciplinary projects with the rest of the team
· Take initiatives and work autonomously and rigorously
What you can expect from us :
· A comforting atmosphere, with a flat organization
· The speed of fast-growing international company (with hubs in Hong Kong, Paris, Bucharest, and soon more)
· A fun atmosphere, where learning is valued and where you will constantly have new challenges to meet
· An empowering atmosphere, with both freedom and responsibilities
· Flexible with remote and hours (no one is here to manage you)
· Technical skills improvement and soft skills improvement, with hands-on field experience - Rocking Fridays! 1 day per week dedicated to side-projects
We are looking for people that can work in autonomy and be responsible for their work.
On the tech side, we expect a good knowledge of :
· microprocessors and microcontrollers,
· network and communication protocols,...
· Application through WelcomeKit
· Portfolio mandatory (a CV is not a portfolio, please show us exemples of your previous achievements)
· Soft skills test (you will receive it by email)
· Video call with Ghislain - CTO
· Meeting in Bucharest or video call with Theodor - Hub Lead
· Technical test
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: Bucharest, Romania (030171)
· Possible partial remote