WHO ARE WE?
Colonies’ mission is to create tomorrow’s housing experience .
People are progressively adopting new lifestyles as independence, flexibility, community and sharing are becoming key values. Meanwhile, traditional housing offer has not evolved over the past decades and is still complex and inflexible. This is why we set out to bring flexible urban housing, making the most of what careful design, state of the art technology and a bustling community can provide.
Created in Paris in 2017, Colonies designs and operates housing buildings located in large cities. Our places are fully furnished and equipped, mixing private studios for intimacy and common spaces for sharing. Our offer is all-inclusive to make sure our tenants can focus on what really matters to them. Moving to a new place can be challenging and intimidating, which is why we foster community through regular events and activities.
After raising 11 million and 30 million financing rounds with investors such as Idinvest Partners, Global Founders Capital, Kima Ventures and Financière Saint James, Colonies is accelerating its growth and will start launching developments and operations across Continental European markets with a focus on Germany, Benelux and Switzerland.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE IN CHARGE OF?
As a Growth Hacker , you are active in the Sales team of Colonies. Working closely with the marketing team, you aim at generating traffic to acquire new potential customers and fuel the Sales team with as much leads as you can. Therefore, you go further in the online field, think about improving the website(s), social media and acquisition channels to promote Colonies to new consumer audiences.
WHAT WOULD YOUR MAIN MISSIONS BE?
More concretely, as a Growth Hacker, you are involved in the following tasks:
· Planning our social advertising campaigns (Google Ads, Facebook Ads...) according to Sales objectives and openings calendar
· Help define the acquisition strategy with the Sales Manager
· Professionalize the approach: we don’t want “gut feeling” !
· Launch new acquisition channel test: always be open to market, be aware of novelties, …
· Fuel our CRM Salesforce with as many leads as possible for the Sales team
· Automate workflows as much as possible: Zapier is your friend!
· Lead Generation B2C
· Liaise with our SEO partner agency to improve our website positioning and audience engagement both creatively and technically
· Write some SEO oriented content for our blog
· Implement and/or use of tracking tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, …)
· Keeping track of performance, results and budget
· Report results into dashboards (Datastudio / Salesforce are your friends)
· Leading competitive analysis
WHO ARE YOU?
· You have a previous experience at a similar position (internship and apprenticeship included)
· You have a good knowledge of paid and natural levers, of the digital ecosystem, as well as campaign analysis and management tools (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Business Manager etc.)
· You are always looking for new Growth Hacking techniques and tools and stay alert on this field
· Analytical, you have a strong appetite for numbers, you have a very good knowledge of Excel and you are data and results oriented.
· An innovative thinker, able to find tech enabled solutions to boost lead generation without using only paid advertising.
· Organized, rigorous and attentive to detail, you have already piloted several projects at the same time.
· Creative, you never stand firm and are always on the lookout for new ideas.
· Optimistic and smiling, you are motivated to learn and surpass yourself.
· You have an excellent team spirit and want to be part of a fast-growing company developing a concept with high added value.
· Fluent verbal and written English and French ; German a plus.
HOW DO WE PROCEED?
1Intro call with Justine, Talent Acquisition Manager
3Debrief of the case & fit interview with Yoan, Sales Manager
If you have any question, feel free to contact Justine, our Talent Acquisition Manager: email@example.com
Please note, that for organisational reasons, all applications received on this email will not be considered. If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on this page :)
WHY JOIN US?
We are vertically integrated. Everything is made in-house by a community of more than 60 doers! We source properties, design co-living spaces, supervise the rehabilitation/construction work, rent the rooms and take care of the daily operations to ensure the most enjoyable experience to our tenants.
We are growing at a fast pace to support the opening of a new house every two weeks. As a matter of fact, the number of rooms will be multiplied by 10 in the 18 coming months.
Does it work? Yes, today all our rooms are rented even before the rehabilitation/construction work is over.
If you want to take part in a true entrepreneurial challenge in a start-up in its scaling phase, and build the future of Colonies with us, then tell us who you are, and we would be glad to get to know you!
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Start Date: 10 May 2021
· Location: Paris, France (75010)
· Education Level: Master's Degree
· Experience: > 1 year
· Occasional remote authorized