PlayPlay est l'outil de création vidéo le plus simple au monde !
Leur mission est de rendre autonome les équipes communication, marketing et RH dans la création vidéo, le contenu le plus impactant et le plus engageant. En 4 ans, PlayPlay a connu une croissance fulgurante : plus de 800 entreprises du monde entier (de la start-up au CAC40) l'utilisent au quotidien !
Ils viennent de lever 10M en Série A auprès de 3 des meilleurs Investisseurs d'Europe (investisseurs de Doctolib, Revolut, Algolia, Zendesk...).
Leur ambition est sans limite : le marché est immense, le besoin est très fort et surtout, la satisfaction client est au plus haut !
Ils sont aujourd'hui 80 passionné(e)s, et cherchent des talents exceptionnels pour les rejoindre !
Alors prêt(e) à en discuter ?
As a Growth Engineer, you will join the PlayPlay Growth team as its engineering arm and will report to the Growth Lead. You will envision and build changes that drive new acquisition and revenue growth! To do so, you will be in charge of technical aspects that are directly linked to business (not product).
You’ll be the first person in this type of role, so there will be challenges, learnings and opportunities to grow!
In the short term, your scope will be mainly acquisition and pre-signup. In the long run, you will be implied throughout the complete AARRR funnel.
You are looking for a strategic marketing position within a fast-growing company? You are looking for exciting technical challenges that are directly linked to business?
Don’t hesitate to apply!
Drive revenue with better online acquisition & conversion
Playplay.com (our website) should be for Marketing what playplay.com/app (our product) is for Product. We want to make it is user-centric and iterate to optimize our revenue opportunities coming from it.
· Drive our new CMS implementation with the help of a development agency
· Setup and enforce SEO best practices on all our web platforms
· CRO in collaboration with the acquisition team on all website funnels and LPs
Create new growth opportunities with growth experiments
Make the growth team’s dreams come true!
· With your help, we can test growth hacks (e.g. leveraging good NPS for referral requests)
· Build a strong marketing automation machine (e.g. trigger actions depending on the actions of the prospects/clients)
Own Marketing data & ops
We need reliable data to make the best decisions.
· Create connections between our different databases (Zoho for product, Hubspot for marketing, Planhat for CSM) to improve the different steps of the funnel
· Maintain and improve our tracking plan
· Implement the new lead scoring system
Technical stack at PlayPlay
PlaPlay app : Front-end application built with Vue.js/VueX, a back-end webserver powered by PHP/Laravel and a rendering cluster in Node.js and hosted by Google Cloud Platform
· CRM: Hubspot (Marketing) & Salesforce (Sales)
· Website: hard-coded + Contentful - but we want to change it with your help!
· Growth tools: GA, SEMrush, Zapier
WHAT DO WE OFFER
· The opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up where you will be the first Growth Engineer, with opportunities to grow
· A huge market with unlimited growth potential.
· The opportunity to work on a simple, fun and truly innovative product!
· A unique working environment: at PlayPlay we think that team collaboration and candor. are key to achieve our ambitious goals.
· A fast-paced environment where you can leave your mark!
· A very flexible remote policy for tech profiles (full remote allowed)
· A prime location in the Sentier (Paris city center).
· Master degree in Computer Science / Engineering required
· Successful experience of 2+ years in software development / software engineering or in a similar job. Experience within a growth team is a huge plus.
· Mastery of a frontend (Vue.js, React.Js) and a backend framework (Ruby, PHP, Python)
· Knowledge of devops best practices
· Strong foundation in programming, algorithms, and software application design
· Experience in database queries with SQL
· Experience in analytics & marketing tools: GTM, GA, SEMrush, Hubspot, Intercom, Segment…
· Previous experience with a headless CMS would be a huge plus (e.g. Prismic, Strapi, Contentful…)
· You are an engineer that is looking for more revenue-oriented projects.
· You are ready to work on several projects at the same time and know how to prioritize them: data enrichment, scraping, landing pages, SEO...
· You’ve got a strong entrepreneurial spirit: you are not afraid to come up with ideas even if it means making mistakes. You have a positive “can-do” attitude.
· You’re a good communicator and are able to adapt to the needs of different stakeholders. You know how to speak of technical challenges to non technical people.
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: Paris, France (75002)
· Education Level: Master's Degree
· Experience: > 3 years