WHO ARE WE? 🧬
Colonies’ mission is to create tomorrow’s housing experience .
People are progressively adopting new lifestyles as independence, flexibility, community and sharing are becoming key values. Meanwhile, traditional housing offer has not evolved over the past decades and is still complex and inflexible. This is why we set out to bring flexible urban housing, making the most of what careful design, state of the art technology and a bustling community can provide.
Created in Paris in 2017, Colonies designs and operates housing buildings located in large cities.
Our places are fully furnished and equipped, mixing private studios for intimacy and common spaces for sharing. Our offer is all-inclusive to make sure our tenants can focus on what really matters to them. Moving to a new place can be challenging and intimidating, which is why we foster community through regular events and activities.
After raising €11 million and €30 million financing rounds with investors such as Idinvest Partners, Global Founders Capital, Kima Ventures and Financière Saint James, Colonies is accelerating its growth and will start launching developments and operations across Continental European markets with a focus on Germany, Benelux and Switzerland.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE IN CHARGE OF? 💼
As Colonies is launching its rebranding strategy, the Brand & Marketing team is looking for a Graphic Designer Intern to support the implementation of its new graphic identity on all channels, platforms and touchpoints, as defined by the communication strategy.
Reporting to our Brand & Communications Manager, you are our image / graphic and presentation production wizard, making the magic happens, based on inhouse pre-established guidelines.
WHAT WOULD BE YOUR MAIN MISSIONS? 🎯
✔️ Social media:
· Work on the new brand design of our media pages & accounts,
· On a daily basis, work closely with our community manager on the creation of innovative graphic posts in accordance with the editorial schedule,
· Work on the graphic content of the blog and the newsletter,
· Support the brand launch on new platforms (e. g. Youtube, Tik Tok, Pinterest), think outside the box and produce high-quality video content.
Work closely with the Product team and the external agency to support
· the rebranding of our current website,
· the rebranding of our tenants intranet as well as the communication media (e.g template for a booking confirmation or a welcome email).
BRANDING & CORPORATE DIMENSION
· Ensure the follow-up of the graphic charter based on the rebranding carried out by the external agency (e.g creation of new logo versions, photo adjustments),
· Produce all the brand assets & internal templates required for rebranding (e.g. presentation template, email signature, business card),
· Support the implementation of the graphic identity related to the employer brand (e.g. design of corporate behaviors, of the graphic identity within the new premises, creation and follow-up of goodies’ prototypes),
· Implementation of the new graphic identity on B2B & media assets (e.g creation of the press kit, investors presentation template, B2B presentation video, B2B goodies).
· Design & produce all the goodies’ prototypes that will be part of the Tenants Welcome Pack,
· Design & produce all the brand assets’ prototypes that will be identified within the residences with the new brand identity (e.g. house plaques, wallpaper, doormat, house rules).
WHO ARE YOU? 👑
· Proficiency in the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) After Effects, Premiere Pro
· Good knowledge of motion design, streaming and Youtube
· You are reliable and pay attention even to the smallest detail
· You are a true creative person, thinking outside the box is your motto!
· You are proactive, very organized and know how to priorize tasks
· You are a real team player, but are also able to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
· You are multi-skilled, willing to learn and enjoy working in a challenging environment
· 6-month internship - internship agreement mandatory
HOW DO WE PROCEED? 🔎
1️⃣ Share your book with us
2️⃣ Intro call with Justine, our Talent Acquisition Manager
3️⃣ Focus interview with Soizic, our Brand & Communications Manager
If you have any question, feel free to contact Justine, our Talent Acquisition Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Contract Type: Internship (Between 4 and 8 months)
· Start Date: 01 February 2021
· Location: Paris, France (75010)
· Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
· Experience: > 6 months