Powder aspires to become the camera of the Metaverse. People increasingly live online, in games, and it hopes to allow them to capture their highlights here for perpetuity.
Powder is building the video infrastructure of social gaming: the ultimate companion app from which anyone can launch games with friends and that records highlights automatically.
The mission is to provide all gamers with the necessary tools to create and share creative gaming content, whether their purpose is of creative, social or competitive nature.
Powder is searching for a graphic designer to accompany our team. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with a high-performance creative environment.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be involved in the following missions:
· Work with other designers and collaborate with entire team on overall cross-media solutions ;
· Create high-quality designs across various categories, such as brand identity, presentations, digital marketing, print, products, packaging and illustration;
· Understand the challenges of the brand , the KPIs and refine our materials in connection with the rest of the marketing and communication team;
· Participate in acquisition projects, such as ads creation ;
· Nurture our brand architecture and help translate its internal-facing intent to external-facing execution;
· Create social media assets , presentation/deck design and retouching;
· Stay up-to-date with design trends and game industry developments.
· You have successfully graduated from a reputable design school / you have talent ;
· Solid experience with Adobe Creative Suite , especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator;
· Good knowledge of Figma ;
· Good notions in After Effects and Premiere Pro ;
· High level of creativity ;
· Pragmatic and responsible working attitude;
· A strong portfolio which demonstrates a range of works and creative solutions;
· Fluency in English ;
· Interest in gaming industry is a big plus;
· Contract Type: Internship
· Location: Paris, France (75007)