⚡ Give the spark or die trying!
We believe that bold engineers and entrepreneurs lead the world's next innovative changes!
Our goal is to become the new go-to engineering firm and revolutionise the way people build products.
No matter the projects' complexity, we build new software and hardware prototypes for Startups, SMEs and large corporations every 5 weeks.
In three to five years you can expect to find more than ten Sparkmate hubs as we aim to supply internationally. Join us and take part in the next steps of our journey!
🧢 Sparkmate > Google ?
Sparkmate is a place where passionate tech people can thrive and do what they love: build new things. Traditional consulting companies, engineering firms and agencies often lack the diligence to provide a hands-on approach to solving problems.
Here, engineers can learn more than anywhere else and they own their projects from A to Z. It's a place where creativity, diversity, and excellence are valued . We all work on new missions every 5 weeks (there's no time to get bored). 😉
Imagine a place:
· With a convenient homelike atmosphere and new friends around the corner
· Where there is a flat hierarchy with as little layers as possible
· Where people have fun doing what they love
Join us to live exciting moments and build crazy things!
👨💻 👩🔧 Who can join us ?
Sparkmate is designed for ambitious engineers and product builders who want to power the most innovative projects in the world!
We are looking for passionate people with a team-player mindset, a strong technical expertise and, above all, the ability to learn by doing in a fast-paced environment.
Our biggest asset is to surround ourselves with amazing people who love building new things.
✨ Position :
If you like designing products from scratch, you will enjoy this opportunity :)
We are looking for a software engineer / full-stack developer to join the team for a 4-to-6 months internship. Right now, we are a team of 7 product engineers (with a wide range of skills : mechanics / electronics / software) and 4 of us mainly focus on the software part : Juliette (back), Vincent (fullstack), Sasha (front) and Maxime (fullstack).
Your job will be to help us deliver great web platforms and mobile apps to our clients. Our favorite tech stack is ReactJS / NextJS / React Native in frontend and NodeJS / Typescript in backend . We generally code REST APIs with Cloud native deployment on Google Cloud Platform. Of course, depending on the projects, we have to use other technologies or tools.
🎯 What we expect from you :
· Interact with the client to understand needs and gather feedback (btw, our motto is to always show energy, care and expertise to our clients)
· Talk a lot with the team to learn from others, understand our vision, approach and methodology and bring your positive energy 🌞
· Identify priorities and organize tasks to make sure we deliver on time
· Take initiatives and work autonomouly and rigourously
· Deliver great products :)
🧗♀️ What you can expect from us :
· A comforting atmosphere, with a flat organization and a place where you will be considered just like any other product engineer of our team
· A fun atmosphere, where learning is valued and where you will constantly have new challenges to meet
· An empowering atmosphere, great for personal growth and developing your autonomy and rigour
· Technical skills improvement and soft skills improvement, with field experience
· Time for side projects (personal or for the company, recently we have launched a startup studio and we have some cool ideas !)
📃 Conditions :
· Located in Ivry-sur-Seine, 15 minutes from Paris (RER C / bus 25 / bike / car)
· Duration : 6 months
· Start: As soon as possible or January 2020
· 1.200€ brut
· No degree required, just some great experiences needed and a willingness to create amazing products
· Previous experience in web or mobile development : NodeJS, ReactJS / React Native, mongoDB, PostgreSQL,...
· Knowledges on cloud deployment and infrastructure is a plus
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
· English mandatory + French appreciated
· Online application : portfolio (show us the projects you have already build!) + cover letter (tell us why you think you could be a great fit!)
· AssessFirst test
· Meeting in Paris or videocall
Applications without portfolio and cover letter will not be considered (a CV is not a portfolio).
Internship start date is still open to changes. If you're not available in january let us know and we'll see how we can organize your arrival
· Contract Type: Internship (4 month(s))
· Start Date: 11 January 2021
· Location: Paris, France ()
· Salary: between 1000€ and 1200€ / month