Hellooo ! Thomas , Marc , Cédric , Maxime , Mathilde & Gilles speaking from Agoranov !
We are building Kraaft as the WhatsApp for operational teams. The goal is to replace SMS, WhatsApp, phone call in a single app', easy to use !
We are specialized in public works, especially roads and all kind of networks. Kraaft is based on a facilitated information feedback from field worker. Then, work supervisors have some modules to classify these informations and follow the site.
We currently work with big companies in France such as La Sade (Veolia), Bouygues E&S, Eurovia (Vinci) etc and are about to develop abroad
Get ready to be given significant bricks, and join our team of 4 fullstack devs, Cédric, Maxime, Matthias & Marc.
· You’ll take full responsibility for functionalities from prototype to production, for web & mobile (we’re monorepository)
· You’ll participate in the product-tech routines of an early-stage company (priorization, product-tech workshops)
· If interested, you will be able to tackle speech & text analysis data science problems for 30% of your time
· React & React Native, in mono-repository
· iOS & Android native implementations of core features
· Serverless back-end in node.js on Google Cloud Platform
· Firebase authentication and database
· Gitlab CI/CD
Why join us ?
Why learn fullstack dev when data science seems to be eating the world ?
· You’ll learn about tons of key notions far beyond pure mobile/web development: serverless, infrastructure, continuous integration, tests, etc.
· You’ll learn best coding practices from dev experts
· You’ll build your own tech toolbox
· For future entrepreneurs and CPO/CTO-to be, it’s an advised experience
· Micro-naps encouraged, office in the heart of Paris (75006)
· Great team
Who you are
· It's OK if you don't have 100% of the following points ;)
· You like searching solutions to complex problems
· You love learning new technologies
· You can iterate quickly on different prototype options
· You enjoy algorithmic challenges
· As a bonus, you have experience in React Native or React, and mobile dev
· First interview
· Technique interview
· Ref call
· Contract Type: Internship (6 month(s))
· Start Date: 01 June 2021
· Location: Paris, France (75013)
· Possible full remote
· Salary: 1500 / month