Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform the insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve the society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession ? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 2 years, we have convinced over 100,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M in Series A & B.
We are a team of 100+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 3 tribes, set up on a product-based organisation. Each tribe has its own roadmap with a product manager and a dedicated tech team: The MRR tribe that focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers, the NPS tribe is aimed at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included, and the TPM tribe that works on building the best connected devices and services to protect our homes.
As part of the MRR tribe (Monthly Recurring Revenue), you will primarily work on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers and the launching of new insurance products. Towards different channels, the MRR squad is responsible for creating diverse advertising campaigns, building new partnerships and creating our Luko brand that represents us as we are: reliable, caring, committed, accessible and ever evolving.
Your mission in the team
As Front Developer you will:
· Be in charge of building the best possible experience for our customers and our internal tools
· Work in an agile team with frontend engineers, backend engineers and product designers
· Take part in debates about the next implementations and the different technical choices associated.
· Plan, build, test, and release new features and experiments in Vue JS
· Mentor other team members through pair programming, code reviews and ad-hoc assistance
· Collaborate with engineers across the department to identify and build on improvements to our processes and systems
We have huge ambitions, we rely on you to help us achieve our goals by your technical, strategic knowledge and your experience on the methodologies to adopt
We are also very proud of the speed of execution in Luko. It is a key to our success to which we are very attached.
In few words :
** Who are you? **
* Must have
We largely use the Vue.js stack we love.
· You have 2 years of experience in frontend development
· You have a strong experience with browser API
· You have a strong experience with automated testing framework such as Jest, Codecept, Puppeteer, ...
· You value collaboration with Product Designers to deliver pixel perfect experiences
· You are a pragmatic engineer who actively avoids over-engineering of solutions and understands how to maintain a high-quality of code in a delivery-focused environment
· On top of the latest developments in web technologies
· You are a fast learner
Nice to have
· You have an interest in back end and APIs
· You have worked with a few JS Lib and framework (Bootstrap, Nuxt, npm, etc..)
What we offer
· Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
· Benefit from a great equity plan
· Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, etc.)
· Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
· Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
· Friendly team and offices in central Paris
· Work in a flexible environment with remote possibilities
· 20 min QCM
· 1st intro call with our Tech Recruiter
· Engineering Manager Interview
· Technical Test @ home
· Technical Test review
· HR Interview
· Team fit!
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Start Date: 05 July 2021
· Location: Paris, France (75010)
· Education Level: Master's Degree
· Experience: > 2 years
· Possible full remote