AB Tasty empowers teams to build optimization roadmaps that delight users and yield maximum results. By analyzing thousands of customer journeys, AB Tasty helps companies better understand user behavior, identify and correct points of friction on their websites, and create personalized web experiences—all in the service of increasing conversion rates.
AB Tasty isn’t about helping brands push a hard sell. Theyr’e about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and user experiences across digital properties.
They must be on to something, since they are proud to say they have:
· 900+ customers, including Le Bon Coin, Cdiscount, Carrefour …
· 240+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $24 million to grow globally
· Bonus: they're nice, too.
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (they take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :).
Front-end Developers (Technical Support Engineer) are part of the AB Tasty Clients Team and support our key accounts through various channels (web & web mobile) in order to use our conversion optimisation solution with maximum efficiency.
Front-end Developers (Technical Support Engineer) are responsible for the technical implementation of optimisation and personalisation campaigns that increase the conversion rate, improve the customer experience, and generate new leads for our clients.
What you will do
· Technical support in the implementation of AB tests and personalisation campaigns, including dynamic content (e.g. AngularJS, react.js ), custom JS scripts and integrations.
· Processing and evaluation of client requests and, if necessary, coordination with the partner/product teams.
· Analysis, identification, and evaluation of new optimisation opportunities from technical, analytical, or qualitative sources.
· Support of the customer success team in technical pre-sales and in the onboarding of new clients.
What we are looking for
· Training in the areas of web-design, IT, usability/UX, development.
· An analytical thinker who can apply his knowledge to diverse technical contexts in a creative and goal-oriented manner.
· Curiosity and willingness to constantly learn about new web- and online-marketing technologies.
· A team-player who is ready to share ideas and experiences and advance the team with constructive ideas.
· Fluency in English (spoken/written). French, Spanish or German are a plus.
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: Paris, France (75003)