Jump provides a secure environment for freelancers to work and live, long term.
Descriptif du poste
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for Jump, ensuring great user experience.
· Maintain and improve website
· Optimize applications for maximum speed
· Design mobile-based features
· Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
· Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
· Write functional requirement documents and guides
· Create quality mockups and prototypes
· Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
· Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
· Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
· Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
· Hands on experience with markup languages
· Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
· In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
· Understanding of layout aesthetics
· Knowledge of SEO principles
· An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
Process de recrutement
1 meeting with a co-founder
1 meeting with all the co-founders
· Type de contrat : CDI
· Date de début : 01 mai 2021
· Lieu : Paris, France (75011)
· Niveau d'études : Bac +5 / Master
· Expérience : > 3 ans