Contracts have remained unchanged for 30 years.
Their content has simply been moved from a sheet of paper to a computer screen and companies have had to adapt, using everyday tools due to a lack of suitable equipment.
Because they are at the heart of business and business relationships, Leeway reinvents contract negotiation with a collaborative and intuitive experience.
Leeway enables companies to manage the complete contract lifecycle, from generation through negotiation, signing and up to monitoring, in a simple and automated way.
· Full-time position based in Paris with flexibility
· 36 000 - 72 000 compensation + variable pay (On-target earnings)
· 0.1% - 0.4% stock options in the company
· A talented team building the future of contracts
· You'll be in charge of growing Leeway revenues by securing new accounts, managing prospects from lead to commitment, all over the sales cycle.
· You'll maintain a monthly sales forecast and achieve quotas quarterly, ensuring Leeway's growth.
· You'll design and implement an outbound sales strategy (process and tools) to reach out to leads (legal leaders) and to convey Leeway’s value proposition.
· You'll be responsible to collaborate with team members to share and learn from best practices
· You'll cultivate long-term relationships with customers by demonstrating empathy and following through on your commitments
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
· You're creative and innovative. You love to invent creative ways to attract more leads. You truly believe that the way of buying B2B products has changed and you want to make the difference in a competitive market by adding value to our audience.
· You have strong communication skills. You have a proven track record of overachieving SQL's quotas from Linkedin sequences and/or phone selling. You love to A/B test your sales messages so that they resonate and are relevant to our audience.
· You're data-driven and analytical. You had reported on sales funnel metrics and solved problems within the sales funnel without all necessary information. You've been able to use data to measure the business impact of solutions.
· You are a doer. You want an operational role and not only supervising and managing. You are motivated to keep on spending at least 80% of your time reaching out prospects and closing deals.
· You are customer focus. You have the ability to put yourself in customer's shoes, showing empathy and doing the right thing for the long term instead of taking shortcuts.
How we work
· Trust & Ownership: Take, own and implement decisions to build Leeway from scratch. We are not rushing to market but focus on a quality product and the little big details.
· Flexible working hours: We don't run meetings before 2pm. We use meetings when needed and not per default.
· Think big: We believe that the status quo is meant to be broken and we will always encourage you to dare.
· We stand against racism and fully support all genders. We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
· We don't look for shiny CVs and we don't really care about your degrees. We like atypical profiles and self-taught people. We like people who take risks, even if they fail, more than those who don't.
· Full time contract
· 36 000 - 72 000 compensation + variable pay (On-target earnings)
· 0.1% - 0.4% stock options of Leeway: We want everybody to be a true owner in Leeway.
· Visa sponsorship available and your relocation will be covered
Benefits & perks
· 25 paid vacation days per year (PTO)
· Easy remote work policy: We are an international team and believe in co-located teams. So if you want to work from home or from another place in Europe for some time, no need to take vacation.
· Get your perfect setup : You’ll receive all new equipment including a laptop, monitor, headset and any other accessories you need to do your best work.
· Lunch on us: As french founders, lunch is one of our favorite moment of the day. We eat lunch together as a team from our favorite restaurants around (trust me, french cuisine is worth it ) and we also have a full kitchen if you’re into cooking! Otherwise there’s plenty of fruits and other healthy food to go around!
· Central and lofty office : Our modern office is located in Sentier, in the center of Paris with plenty of great things around. You'll find a lot of design references and we encourage you to add your personal touch to feel like home.
· Company health insurance policy: Leeway offers top of the line benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
· Parental leave: Leeway believes in #ParentalAct and offers new parents 4 weeks of paid time away to spend quality time with family. Biological, adoptive and foster parents are all eligible for parental leave.
The starting date is as soon as possible. However, we are willing to wait for the right candidate. And will do everything to accommodate your needs. We are mindful of your time and going through all stages can be done within one week. Once you've passed them all we will extend a formal offer.
You'll walk through six stages:
· Get to know each other: A 30mn call to pitch Leeway and get you excited to join. We'll also use this chance to see whether both our expectations align.
· Interview on your achievements, skills and how you could contribute to Leeway's culture: Thibaut and you are going to chat more about the position, your experiences, what you value and expect, and whatever is on your mind.
· Technical assessment: We know that your time is valuable we don't want it to be painful for you. We've actually designed an assessment that requires a minimum of time to be completed. Once done, we'll have a quick call to understand how and why you did things this way and give you feedback.
· References call: We'll ask you to make an intro to one or two people you worked with in a previous experience. We see this as a truly two-sided decision and we'll make you an intro to one of our investors to give you as many insights into us as possible if you want.
· Meet the team: You'll get to meet our two other team members (Sébastien & Antoine). We value team fit over everything else. This also gives you the chance to see whether you'd enjoy working with us.
· A drink/lunch with the team: Because it's also great to have a relaxing chat and talk about everything like good old friends.
We're lucky to hear from you
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Start Date: 01 March 2021
· Location: Paris, France (75013)
· Occasional remote authorized