Hivebrite is an all-in-one community management and engagement platform - Our mission is to provide organizations with the tools they need to create vibrant communities.
Our SaaS platform serves customers across a variety of industries including higher education, non-profit, and corporate. Founded in 2015, today we count more than than 500 customers worldwide - including Princeton University, Stanford University, Columbia Business Schools but also WWF or P&G alumni.
We employ more than 100 people across our offices in Paris, New York, and Sydney, and 30 nationalities are represented in our team!
In 2020, we were awarded five Great Place to Work labels, were recognized as a G2 High Performer, and won the International Prize by EY, SYNTEC Numerique, and TECH IN France.
And we have no intention of slowing down!
YOUR ROLE WILL BE :
As a Financial Analyst at Hivebrite, you will contribute to all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
YOUR MISSION WILL BE:
· Perform day to day accounting activities in relation with A/R, A/P, billing, cost accounting, revenue recognition, bank transactions
· Participate in receivables review, prepare files for collection agencies and coordinate follow-up with the collection agency and customer success department
· Help coordinating work with external accountant and auditors, in France, the US and Australia
· Help manage and comply with reporting requirements and tax filings
· Support month-end, quarterly-end and year-end close process
· Prepare consolidated monthly and quarterly management reporting, identify key trends and key messages
· Participate in annual Budgeting process, Quarterly and Monthly reforecasts
· Drive continuous improvement and standardization of processes, including implementation of best practices and automation initiatives
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF:
· Advanced degree in Accounting or Finance (DCG or DSCG preferred)
· 2+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
· Thorough knowledge of SaaS and general accounting principles (French and US GAAP) and procedures
· Experience with creating financial statements
· Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
· Excellent accounting software user and administration skills (NetSuite experience, preferred)
· Excellent skills in Excel and basic knowledge in automation
· Full professional proficiency in English and French
· A 60 min video-call with our Head of Talent to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
· A 60 min video-call with our Head of Finance to go deeper on the job description
· A business case that you prepare on remote
· A 30 min video-call to present your case to the Head of Finance and Chief Of Operation
Our recruitment process lasts max 15 working days and we can deliver an offer 48 hours after the final interview
PERKS - Office & Team Life
· A brand new office in the centre of Paris with a rooftop just for us! Billard, Table football, gym room and even have a karaoke room !
· An international work environment, with an office in Paris, New York and Sydney. FYI, we have more than 30 different nationalities at Hivebrite!
· The latest in Apple’s equipment
· A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute…)
· A Swile card that you can use for lunch
· A flexible remote policy
· Yearly off sites seminary (the last one was in Marrakech)
· 50% refund of transport costs
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: Paris, France (75009)
· Experience: > 2 years