Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform the insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve the society . It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession ? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 2 years, we have convinced over 100,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M in Series A & B.
We are a team of 80+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are mostly divided into 3 tribes, set up on a product-based organisation. Each tribe has its own roadmap with a product manager and a dedicated tech team: The MRR tribe that focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers, the NPS tribe is aimed at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included, and the TPM tribe that works on building the best connected devices and services to protect our homes.
You will be part of Insurance team.
As part of the Insurance team, you will be involved for designing the best insurance products, for the right price. Together with the tech team, you work on building the best tools to support our core Insurance team in their work.
Your main mission will be to explore & find new possible data sources with ML / data team to feed our Home Data Stack with new data points. The goal is to help finding these key new features relevant for product pricing and develop the data feeds to our data stack. This will allow our price experts (i.e. actuaries) to do the appropriate pricing analysis. Once integrated, you have the responsability to run analysis tests against our pricers and ensure pricing consistency.
Your mission in the Insurance team
· Sum up and communicate latest ML / Data team findings to Insurance stakeholders
· Coordinate developments with ML / Data team regarding data exposition through APIs
· Build / Develop in Python the data pipelines between data sources / ML APIs to our Home Data Stack
· Run tests and analyze the data points to assert data quality and accuracy
· Run tests to ensure pricing consistency
· Ensure monitoring & maintenance of data pipelines & scraping engine
· Currently enrolled/graduating in a Master's degree in a Statistics / Data or Engineering School
· Proficiency in Python development, SQL, and general database knowledge
· Fluency in english
· Statistics background strong enough to communicate with data scientists, analysts, and ML engineers
· Interest in understanding business, and attention to details
· Creative problem solver with strong analytical skills
· Exceptional track record of relevant past internships
· High degree of autonomy, drive and energy
· Collaborative and empathetic individual
· Getting things done attitude, self starter with willingness to roll up sleeves
Nice to have
· Having put in place data pipelines or pricing testing frameworks
· We largely use Flask framework and AWS infra, experience would be a plus
· You have knowledge of the code quality best practices (tests, continuous deployment, …)
· You have used GitHub or Gitlab before
Starting date: ASAP
· Intro video call
· 1st interview with your future manager
· Case study
· 2nd interview
· Contract Type: Internship (6 month(s))
· Location: Paris, France (75010)
· Education Level: Master's Degree