Hivebrite is an all-in-one community management and engagement platform - Our mission is to provide organizations with the tools they need to create vibrant communities.
Our SaaS platform serves customers across a variety of industries including higher education, non-profit, and corporate. Founded in 2015, today we count more than than 500 customers worldwide - including Princeton University, Stanford University, Columbia Business Schools but also WWF or P&G alumni.
We employ more than 100 people across our offices in Paris, New York, and Sydney, and 30 nationalities are represented in our team!
In 2020, we were awarded five Great Place to Work labels, were recognized as a G2 High Performer, and won the International Prize by EY, SYNTEC Numerique, and TECH IN France.
And we have no intention of slowing down!
YOUR ROLE WILL BE :
As a member of the technical support team, you will be a part of the ever-growing Customer Success organization at Hivebrite. In this permanent role, you will work with clients to troubleshoot, answer questions, identify and report software issues and work closely with the Product team to share client feedback and test new developments.
The support team is on the front lines and develops a tremendous sense of technical product knowledge as well as how our customers are using the platform.
Your primary responsibility will be to prioritize and respond to customer service requests through our ticketing interface (Zendesk). We place an emphasis on quick response time and thorough, thoughtful responses. On top of this, you will have ownership of our digital knowledge base (taking care of article management and case-deflection optimization). With the Product Team your interactions will center on bug reporting and feature requests that you receive from clients. In addition, you will have an opportunity to test new features and prepare release notes and rollout communications for the customer base.
We are currently looking for a Customer Support agent to join our team in Paris.
YOUR MISSION WILL BE:
· Respond to customer inquiries through our online ticketing interface;
· Provide answers to our customers by identifying the relevant feature, and determining whether it is a software issue or a new feature request. Provide immediate solution or take appropriate action for further resolution;
· Create and maintain our online knowledge base and contribute to the Customer Success team projects;
· Work with the product team to identify and prioritize bugs;
· Share customer feedback to help shape the product roadmap;
· Identify inefficiencies and evaluate customer data to help the product and customer success teams improve the product and process;
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF:
· You have experience in SaaS companies and a proven experience working with clients, supporting a technical product
· You are a team player capable of operating and contributing under pressure
· You are fluent in English and French verbaly and in writing
· You have a good knowledge of general technology application
· You have the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment, but also an interest in helping build sustainable processes
· An interest in building online communities is a plus!
· A 30 min phone call with our Talent Manager to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
· A 60 min video-call with the Support team to vet your support skills and technical acumen.
· A 30 min video-call with Senior Director of CS to go deeper on the job description and for you to understand the expectations of the role.
· A 30 min video-call with our Chief Customer Officer to answer any outstanding questions
Our recruitment process lasts max 10 working days and we can deliver an offer 48 hours after the final interview
PERKS - Office & Team Life
· A brand new office in the centre of Paris with a rooftop just for us! Billard, Table football, gym room and even have a karaoke room !
· An international work environment, with an office in Paris, New York and Sydney. FYI, we have more than 30 different nationalities at Hivebrite!
· The latest in Apple’s equipment
· A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute…)
· A Swile card that you can use for lunch
· A flexible remote policy
· Yearly off sites seminary (the last one was in Marrakech)
· 50% refund of transport costs
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: Paris, France (75009)
· Experience: > 1 year