Marketing is a large, growing, complex industry that fuels brand growth. Digital marketing is quickly outpacing traditional marketing in size and spend. As consumers increase their usage of digital applications across more devices and channels, they generate exponential increases in data volumes. This results in huge challenges for those seeking efficient brand equity and sales growth from digital marketing. Only sophisticated decisioning technology, engineered specifically to tackle these challenges, can provide solutions.
Scibids develops AI for marketing, and today offers a solution for addressable paid digital media that creates up to 70% improvement in media campaign performance.
The solution is customizable to a brand’s unique business needs and goals. It learns progressively about how best to scale those goals, and does so while respecting the consumer — creating outsized ROI without the use of digital identifiers.
Thousands of global brands use Scibids technology. It is accessible through established relationships with leading, global demand side platforms.
Over the past couple of years, Scibids has witnessed exponential growth and expanded its operations across the globe, opening offices in Singapore, London, New York, Chicago, Delhi and Madrid, to keep providing exceptional services to its global customers.
Scibids Technology ( www.scibids.com ) develops Artificial Intelligence to make Digital Marketing more effective. We are hiring a Customer Success Manager in Spain to provide first class customer service to customers in the Iberic region.
What you will do & what we offer
The mission of Scibids is to provide media buyers with fully automated buying strategies for display campaigns, bringing the best performances for a minimum human work.
As a Customer Success Manager, your role will be to teach campaign managers and traders how to use and leverage the Scibids software and therefore to actively participate in the adoption rate of the product by our customers. This position will combine strong problem solving and teaching skills, analytical rigor and interpersonal skills
On a day to day basis, your responsibilities will specifically include:
· Onboard new customers
· Lead training sessions & improve the skills of your customers
· Lead impact review sessions, proving the ROI of Scibids
· Enhance the FAQ section of the product with best practices generated from the unique customer situations you encounter
· Partner with the customer to deliver always greater results
· Professional experience (2 to 5 years) in programmatic or customer success/account manager team
· Fluent in English, with excellent written communication skills
· Highly efficient at managing their own time while being sensitive to your customer’s needs
· Advanced mathematics studies or a maths major will be an asset
· Do things only once. No repetitive task survives the application of automation. At Scibids, everything needs to scale!
· Base your decisions on data. Preconceived personal convictions should be challenged with thorough data based evidence.
· Work with the team and be curious. Every Scibids member is an owner of the company and is focused on the same objective: make Scibids the next adtech unicorn! This means being interested in how one’s daily personal work fits in Scibids general strategy and having in mind the greater good of the company rather than individual accomplishments.
· Have a good laugh. We are a young, hard-working team with huge ambitions - long hours of work are wiped out with a drink or dinner with the team!
Contract type : Full-time position
Based in Madrid
Preferred availability: ASAP. We are however constantly looking for the best profiles and will meet you even if you are not available right now.
Compensation: competitive package including Base Salary + Commission plan. Exact figures depend on profile.
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: Madrid, Spain (28014)
· Possible partial remote