AB Tasty empowers teams to build optimization roadmaps that delight users and yield maximum results. By analyzing thousands of customer journeys, AB Tasty helps companies better understand user behavior, identify and correct points of friction on their websites, and create personalized web experiences—all in the service of increasing conversion rates.
AB Tasty isn’t about helping brands push a hard sell. Theyr’e about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and user experiences across digital properties.
They must be on to something, since they are proud to say they have:
· 900+ customers, including Le Bon Coin, Cdiscount, Carrefour …
· 240+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $24 million to grow globally
· Bonus: they're nice, too.
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (they take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :).
As part of the Customer Success team you are responsible for guiding and advising clients on the best ways to make the most out of AB Tasty solutions whilst working in close collaboration with the sales, account management and technical teams
What you will do :
· Be responsible for the management of a customer portfolio following implementation
· Help build loyalty by creating an excellent relationship with existing customers
· Undertake operational and methodological training for major accounts
· Support clients in creating and implementing tests and personalization campaigns
· Analyse and identify new areas for optimisation following data analysis
· Maximise your portfolio’s expansion while minimizing churn and contraction
· Help the Sales team with the on-boarding of new clients (POCs, technical support, determining the most suitable solution for the customer, presentation of products and services)
What we are looking for
· University degree in Business, Economics, IT or Marketing
· Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in a related field
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· Analytical thinker who is able to translate complex data into profitable marketing plans
· Strong soft skills: energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated, open-minded
· Ability to travel
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: Paris, France (75003)
· Experience: > 1 year