Empower indie brands worldwide to grow faster and more profitably.
· We like to think of indie brands as rebels. They bring transparency in materials, sourcing, pricing, and profits, which leads to higher-quality and more affordable products for consumers. If they are thriving, we as consumers are thriving, and we are proud to be an enabler of positive commerce, helping independent brands win over large corporate brands
· D2C e-commerce merchants use on average ten platforms to grow their business. Their marketers? They’re constantly jumping from one app to another, spending more time pulling data than making the right decisions for the brand.
· Polar Analytics allows e-commerce merchants to easily combine all of their marketing data from multiple ad platforms, analytics tools, modern CRM, and sales channels to make the right data-driven decisions in seconds.
We founded the company at the beginning of 2020, and already serve 80+ D2C brands around the world. Our clients are creating the future of e-commerce by building beautiful brands, putting customer at heart and providing more local and environmentally friendly products, which inspires us every day.
· Freedom - The best people want and deserve ownership & autonomy
· Humility - Simple is beautiful
· Down-to-earth - Data matters. What is measured is improved
· Ambition - Life is short, let's run fast
We're looking for a Client Partner Manager to set the foundations of the Sales and Customer Success teams and give access to Polar Analytics to hundreds of brands. This is a 360 role turning Inbound leads into Brand Advocates - you will be in charge of Demos, Activation and Onboarding.
· Conduct product demos to prospective companies interested in Polar Analytics (current demo to trial rate is at 80%)
· Drive the activation ratio by providing high-quality support, guidance, and on-boarding (current activation ratio is at 50%)
· Build strong, trusted relationship with key people within marketing teams, including end users and executives/decision makers
· Act as voice of the customer, communicating needs or feature requests internally to influence product roadmap
· Use a proactive approach to keep customers informed of all product enhancements and product roadmap that will enhance their business
Sales at Polar Analytics
· 100% inbound sales
· Deal Size: $3k+ average contract value
· Close rate: 40%
· Sales cycle: 14 days to close
· Growth: 35%+ MoM for the last 6 months
· Funding: to be announced soon
· Customers: Polene , From Future , TFIOM , Golden Ratio Coffee , Elevated Faith , Mana, Chef Club and 80+ more
· Profile Buyer: CMO / Ecommerce manager
What we're looking for
· Min. 1-3+ years of relevant Customer Success Management or Sales Experience in Tech with track record of meeting and exceeding quota
· Experience with selling SaaS or e-commerce clients
· Exceptional written and verbal communication in English
· Strong ability to move fast and get things done
· Dynamic personality; a likable person who can build rapport with customers of all levels of technical experience
· You want to join a startup in its most exciting stage: early growth - we are self-motivated, move quickly, and wear many hats
Why join the team?
· Remote-first organization with a culture around impact rather than time spent
· Ownership & Autonomy to build something from the ground-up
· High-growth tech startup entering scale mode: lot of growth opportunity
· Very Competitive salary and performance bonus packages
· Highly Meaningful equity package
· Latest MacBook Pro or equivalent
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: Paris, France (75013)
· Possible full remote
· Salary: between 40000 and 65000 / year