AB Tasty empowers teams to build optimization roadmaps that delight users and yield maximum results. By analyzing thousands of customer journeys, AB Tasty helps companies better understand user behavior, identify and correct points of friction on their websites, and create personalized web experiences—all in the service of increasing conversion rates.
AB Tasty isn’t about helping brands push a hard sell. Theyr’e about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and user experiences across digital properties.
They must be on to something, since they are proud to say they have:
· 900+ customers, including Le Bon Coin, Cdiscount, Carrefour …
· 240+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $24 million to grow globally
· Bonus: they're nice, too.
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (they take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :).
Within the QA department of the technical team, working with a Senior Ticket Manager, you will participate in client inquiry investigation and a ticket board management that has only one goal: to ensure a fast, thorough and efficient solution to any issues that might occur in our tool.
Scope of your team:
You’ll be responsible for investigating the incoming client inquiries, determining cause and assigning a developer to fix the issue.
What you'll do:
· Manage a JIRA board under the supervision of a Senior Ticket Manager;
· Read the tickets carefully and edit any parts you deem misleading;
· Ask for or provide missing information that may help with solving the issue;
· Determine probable cause and priority of the issue;
· Assign the ticket to the proper developer;
· Communicate closely with Client Success Managers, Technical Support Experts, Developers and QA team.
What we're looking for:
· You have a tech background and a desire to reach a more polyvalent role with clients interactions;
· Or you have a business background with a strong interest and capabilities in tech;
· You have an interest in software development and data management;
· You are able to think outside the box to identify and solve problems ;
· You are able to handle multiple tasks in an environment where activities are happening at a fast pace;
· You speak English at professional level;
· You are curious and motivated to participate in the AB Tasty adventure!
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: Paris, France (75003)