Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform the insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve the society . It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession ? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues . We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 2 years, we have convinced over 100,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B .
We are a team of 100+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
We are looking for an actuary with MRH (Home Insurance) experience and expertise to join our team.
In a few months Luko has positionned itself as the biggest and fastest growing B2C NeoInsurance in Europe. Our mission : assemble the best team and build unique technology to prevent and handle accident. While partnering with the world 2 largest Re-Insurers, we've achieved to grow super fast while maintening really healthy Loss Ratio and general unit economics. We don't believe reinventing insurance is about fancy bots and flashy marketing, it is rather reinventing from scratch every part of the value chain : prevention, distribution, pricing (like using computer vision to analyse satelite image), claims, reserving... and realigning interests to bring trust.
This is not a classic actuary job. In a team led by our chief actuary (previously Chief Actuary of a leading UK direct insurer) and working with top DataScientists and engineers. You will re-invent yourself and your industry. Forget endless project, policitcs and IT legacy. We will try, learn fast ant iterate every week.
Leadership & responsibilities
· Design, build and maintain our pricing models from scratch using the best AI technologies
· Identify unique data set, pricing strategy or product design
· Launch new products, try different approach to always assess better our user LTV
· Lead discussion with our partners, distributors and Re-Insurance Partners
Who are you?
· Expertise in P&C insurance, distribution and acquisition. Min 2 years of MRH Pricing experience
· Proven track record at driving innovation in your company
· Willing to think differently, have a positive impact
· Super hands ON, willing to work directly with the product team, engineers and geeks.
· Data science skills is more than a strong plus
· Data Driven, no bullshit and relentless doer.
What we offer
· Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
· Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
· Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
· Friendly team and a brand new office in Paris
· BSPCE plan
· Swile lunch plan
· Remote friendly
· 1st intro call
· 2 interviews with founder and team
· Real life case
· Drink with team
Join, learn, be challenge, enjoy and make this real.
In exchange great equity plan. When Luko win, we all win.
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Start Date: 02 May 2021
· Location: Paris, France (75010)
· Education Level: Master's Degree
· Experience: > 5 years
· Occasional remote authorized