OVRSEA est une startup qui digitalise le transport international de marchandises.
Elle orchestre les transports de 500 entreprises à travers 60 pays. Elle met à disposition de ses clients une plateforme sur laquelle les équipes peuvent piloter les transports de manière simple et transparente.
OVRSEA s'adresse à des PME, ETI et filiales de grands groupes dans des secteurs très variés : cosmétiques (Caudalie), retail (Palladium), high-tech (Parrot), industrie (Engie Solutions)...
Depuis janvier 2021, OVRSEA s'est associé au groupe Bolloré pour accélérer son développement. La startup double la taille de ses effectifs et recrute 50 collaborateurs en 2021 et ouvre 3 nouveaux bureaux à l'international d'ici fin 2022 !
Sales are the architects of growth at OVRSEA: they build lasting business relationships with our customers, importing or exporting companies located in more than 60 countries worldwide.
In a conservative market, Sales have the mission to reassure the customer on our traditional positioning (a forwarding agent) with an outstanding and intuitive tool (our platform). The meeting of these two worlds requires involvement and education, but the impact on our customers is often impressive, with a real impact on their daily lives.
* What does it mean to be an Account Executive at OVRSEA? *
As an Account Executive, you will be in charge of managing your own portfolio, from the hunt to the short and medium term follow-up, including daily sales.
You will have to convince customers to place their trust in us and do everything possible to keep them loyal, by advising them as best as possible in order to always offer them the best service.
You will also aim to develop a real partnership with them over the long term in order to anchor the commercial relationship over time.
· Develop a portfolio of SME and ETI customers with recurring international flows
· Maintain a high level of knowledge in order to be an element of VA for our interlocutors, and ensure upsell.
· Identify the most promising sectors (seasonality) or promising sectors (innovation) and go after these verticals
· Ensure a permanent fluidity between the customers and the operational teams, you guarantee the quality of the service proposed
· You have a conductor's vocation on a daily basis, and you like to see the very concrete effects of the work done upstream.
* The team's challenges in 2021 *
· Tripling of the turnover and doubling of the workforce
· Opening of international markets & establishment of offices abroad
· Acquiring ETI and key account clients and new verticals!
· You have at least 2 years of experience as a B2B sales person
· You like to take on challenges
· You are a good listener and service oriented
· You are dynamic and you know how to convince!
· You are curious and ready to learn everything about the world of transportation.
· Nice to have
· You have already worked in a startup environment, preference for non-SaaS B2B
· You are fluent in SalesForce
· Contract Type: Part-Time
· Location: Paris, France (75018)
· Education Level: Master's Degree
· Experience: > 2 years
· Occasional remote authorized