Hivebrite is an all-in-one community management and engagement platform - Our mission is to provide organizations with the tools they need to create vibrant communities.
Our SaaS platform serves customers across a variety of industries including higher education, non-profit, and corporate. Founded in 2015, today we count more than than 500 customers worldwide - including Princeton University, Stanford University, Columbia Business Schools but also WWF or P&G alumni.
We employ more than 100 people across our offices in Paris, New York, and Sydney, and 30 nationalities are represented in our team!
In 2020, we were awarded five Great Place to Work labels, were recognized as a G2 High Performer, and won the International Prize by EY, SYNTEC Numerique, and TECH IN France.
And we have no intention of slowing down!
What You’ll Be Doing
As an early member of our US sales team, you’ll play an integral role in building the foundation for our success, and help us build our core business with small and medium-sized businesses and Not-For-Profits in North America. You will represent Hivebrite and demonstrate relentless customer focus by managing all aspects of the client relationship, including prospecting, qualification, and driving the sales process through successful close.
You’ll need to know the ins-and-outs of Hivebrite, be able to demonstrate our capabilities and benefits to our prospects, and serve as an evangelist within the marketplace. You’ll have an opportunity to contribute significantly to our future success, and create many happy customers, with highly engaged and active communities.
· Meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
· Build and execute an outbound prospecting plan to target critical market segments and buyer personas across multiple SMB and Not-For-Profit market segments
· Respond to, qualify, and nurture inbound leads, to engage, grow and close a healthy sales pipeline
· Manage and track customer information, activities, pipeline metrics and accurate forecasts in a CRM system.
· Practice effective, transparent communication with management, customers, extended team and partners.
· Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including sales training, customer marketing efforts, and customer care.
· Amazing seller: A 2+ year track record of overachievement in quota-carrying sales roles, with both a natural understanding of the sales process and ideally have participated in formal sales training(s)
· Authentic : You bring your real self to work, love building human relationships and bring that passion to your daily life at work
· Evangelist: Strong believer in our mission, with a drive to make yourself, Hivebrite, and our customers successful
· Intelligent: You’re a quick thinker, are financially literate, and can handle unexpected questions and new situations with aplomb
· Entrepreneurial : Self-directed, and comfortable working in an autonomous, dynamic, start-up environment. You have a strong desire to be a part of building something special.
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: New York, United States (Manhattan)
· Experience: > 2 years