Scortex enables manufacturers to take better control of their quality. We provide a full-stack solution to digitize quality. It delivers intelligent automation of visual inspections and real-time analytics over quality.
Scortex Quality Intelligence Platform is built to easy deploy and manage deep learning applications on production lines.
Our platform enables manufacturing companies to take control of their quality:
· Automate complex visual inspection tasks at any stage of the manufacturing process
· Monitor quality through real-time data visualization and centralized production knowledge
· Dynamically improve quality thanks to real-time process control
We believe that digitalization of manufacturing operations will provided imprecedented returns in quality, efficency and environemental impact.
Scortex is a team of passionate and diverse individuals working and learning together to deliver the best solution possible, a unique blend of the tech and manufacturing world.
At Scortex, we are automating visual quality inspection. Depending on customers use cases, defect definitions can vary and require different acquisition designs and processing pipeline. Despite this variability, all our technological choices aim to deliver a scalable product for multiple fields, customers and factories all around the world.
As a proactive member of the computer vision team, you will aim to deliver simulation tools to ease vision system design steps:
· Understand Scortex vision system design steps to better handle the functional need
· Make technological review around simulation related to vision system design or specific stacks inside the simulation pipeline
· Define simulation scenarios and create/update both internship and global roadmaps with the computer vision team
· Code some proof of concepts for some stacks of the simulation pipeline
· Validate the simulation pipeline on a real inspection use case
· Productize (code optimization and cleaning) the validated simulation pipeline
· Proven experience with a 3D simulation tool (Blender, Unity, or ...)
· Solid background around scene settings (CAD integration) and 3D model dynamic management (cinetic and spatial geometry)
· Good programming skills in Python
· Knowledge and understanding of camera, image processing and modern machine learning technologies is a plus
Intro call / Technical Interview & Tests / CEO Interview
2 to 3 interviews
· Contract Type: Internship (Between 4 and 6 months)
· Location: Paris, France (75013)
· Possible partial remote