Staffing Professionals are an established healthcare agency providing temporary assignments to various groups of health professionals. We supply NHS Trusts and private hospitals in the UK with health professionals working throughout all departments and wards delivering high standards of clinical care.
Our aim is to provide an effective temporary healthcare recruitment service to both our clients and our candidates. We take pride in the service that we deliver to ensure that it is the best experience possible.
We have recently been awarded a place on the new NHS National Clinical Staffing Framework. This enables us to supply Nurses and Allied Health Professionals to every UK NHS hospital over the next 4 years. To support our expansion we have an immediate requirement for a Junior Recruitment/Compliance Administrator.
We are looking for an intelligent, motivated and hardworking individual who is interested in joining a hardworking and energetic team. We offer a wealth of support and on the job training, as well as a competitive salary and performance commissions.
- Responsibilities / Tasks -
- Work as part of a team
- Competitor analysis of what others in the industry are doing
- Resource and find candidates for your team’s vacancies across multiple locations using job boards, internet searches, direct sourcing, networking and other creative methods
- Write and place adverts on job boards / company website
- Maintain our candidate database and assist with administrative tasks
- Perform daily administrative tasks to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Build and maintain our social media presence
- Research externally to source relevant content and write engaging posts relevant to our audience to use on our social media
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, demanding work environment
- Effective interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised, detail orientated with a strong ability to prioritise for effective time management
- You should have experience in using social media and be able to demonstrate this
- Previous Customer Service and Recruitment or Administrator experience would be preferential