We are looking for a organised and enthusiastic self-starter to join our events team in our Wallington office for a 6-12 month work experience internship alongside an Events Management Degree. This role will give the successful candidate good working knowledge and practical skills in organising B2B events
Stable Media is the leading B2B Multi-platform media provider in the built environment across leisure, education, healthcare and the play & sports markets. We create events for these industries, connecting key buyers and sellers to really enhance their experience with Stable.
Your role will be to support the events team with the below:
- Research contact details for potential project delegates for forums
- Update the CRM system /data entry
- Follow up online registrations and send out forms
- Assist Delegate Coordinator and Events manager in run up to forums – collating profiles of speakers and delegates
- Assist on-site at forums registration desk etc.
- look-up and collate hotel information for external exhibitions
- assist in putting together delegate packs for forums
- Send out e-invites to potential delegates
- Send out postal invites to potential delegates
- Be comfortable to take messages when Event managers is away from desk (phone)
- You will be required to attend our own events these will require overnight stays (4 per year in midlands paid for travel)
Please send your CV quoting “Stable Sales” as the subject Please note that due to the high number of CV’s we expect to receive, if you have not heard back from us within a week of your application you have not been successful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for future positions for which you may be suited to.
You will need to be studying towards an Events Management Degree and be looking to undertake an expenses only internship as part of this.