Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3-6 months
Remuneration: Travel and lunch expenses (£150 per week)
SplitRent is a brand new, groundbreaking platform taking on the shared accommodations industry. We are on a mission to change the broken and inefficient flatshare market.
We’re about to launch our new product and therefore, we are looking for a talented Marketing Manager Intern to create relevant content, run online marketing campaigns and help to supervise day to day operations.
The Marketing role is a key member of the team, reporting directly to the Head of Product. It is the perfect opportunity to break into the startup’s world and work from one of the top locations in London (our office is in Angel, Islington).
In collaboration with the Head of Product, your tasks will be:
- Create and Manage FB and Adwords campaigns
- Execute marketing actions
- Write articles for the company blog
- Be in charge of maintaining our Social Media channels
- Manage various administrative tasks
- Report to the Head of Product on KPIs (traffic, sales target etc)