Description de l'offre
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3-6 months
Remuneration: Travel and lunch expenses (£150 per week)
SplitRent is a brand new, groundbreaking platform taking on the shared accommodations industry. We are on a mission to change the broken and inefficient flatshare market.
We’re about to launch our new product and therefore, we are looking for a creative Social Media person to manage our community on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and during our own events.
It is an great opportunity for a young creative individual to get experience and have responsibility within a fast-growing startup based in Angel, London.
In collaboration with the Marketing Manager Intern, your tasks will be:
- Create FB, Twitter and Instagram posts
- Take high quality pictures of our property
- Write articles for the company blog
- Help on SEO and FB campaigns
- Organise and run events
- We expect someone who is willing to learn, self-motivated and with excellent people skills.
- Business and Communication student (Bachelor or Master Degree)
- Knowledge of all social media platforms
- Passionate about business and marketing trends
- Outstanding organizational, meticulous, know how to work as part of team or by yourself
- Good writing skills
- Fluent in english. Another European language is highly preferable (French, Spanish, German)
Apply for this role today and this might change your life for real. No kidding.