· Region:North America
Job Category: Support
Job Type: Regular
Type of Contract: Permanent
Working time: Full-time
Work schedule: Day shift
Solvay is a science company whose technologies bring benefits to many aspects of daily life. With more than 24,100 employees in 64 countries, Solvay bonds people, ideas and elements to reinvent progress. The Group seeks to create sustainable shared value for all, notably through its Solvay One Planet plan crafted around three pillars: protecting the climate, preserving resources and fostering better life. The Group’s innovative solutions contribute to safer, cleaner, and more sustainable products found in homes, food and consumer goods, planes, cars, batteries, smart devices, health care applications, water and air purification systems. Founded in 1863, Solvay today ranks among the world’s top three companies for the vast majority of its activities and delivered net sales of €10.2 billion in 2019. Solvay is listed on Euronext Brussels (SOLB) and Paris and in the United States, where its shares (SOLVY) are traded through a Level I ADR program.
Novecare develops and produces formulations that alter the properties of liquids. It offers solutions to the oil and gas industry using an extensive range of surface chemistries combined with applications expertise. Novecare also provide specialty solutions for certain industrial applications, agricultural, and coatings markets.
Job Overview and Responsibilities
The function of the Warehouse Clerk is to complete all receipts of raw material and intermediates into RCS and print receiving labels.
Review RCS for any customer or inter company stock transfer orders, complete all required paperwork.
Receive MRO purchases in RCS
Review and complete Web Cycles
Participate in HSE activities
· Receive and verify RCS transactions and batch information is complete for all raw material and Intermediate receipts.
· Manage receiving paperwork, assign batch numbers per procedure, print and distribute raw material labels
· Gather, prepare paperwork and print labels for package shipments
· Organize and file Receiving and Shipping paperwork
· Inventory activities (cycle counts and physical inventory)
· Entering data from material move sheets
· Maintain history of S&R records for long term process studies
· Complete ISO required activities to ensure compliance with the standard
· Receive and confirm MRO PO’s
· Web cycles
· Back up Operations Assistant
· Support the plant’s quality management systems and its compliance with pertinent quality standards.
· Fully participate and comply with plant HSE initiatives, rules, programs, and procedures.
· Foster discipline and accountability in execution of procedures of Life Critical procedures. Lead this effort by example.
· Practice and adhere to all site and Solvay HR, safety and process safety systems, programs, rules and procedures.
· Complete HSE training as outlined for the department.
· Represent Solvay through daily actions that reinforce the corporate values demonstrating personal commitment to a safe, healthy and environmentally sound workplace for employees.
Education and Experience
Education: - High School Diploma or GED
Experience: - Expertise with SAP/RCS
- Knowledge of Inventory Systems
- Knowledge of Procurement System
- Knowledge of ISO 9000
- Good Communication and Organizational Skills
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and have excellent workload organization
· Expertise with SAP/RCS
· Knowledge of Inventory Systems
· Knowledge of Procurement System
· Knowledge of ISO 9000
· Good Communication and Organizational Skills
· Must be extremely detail-oriented and have excellent workload organization
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.