Solvay is a multi-specialty chemical company committed to developing chemistry that addresses key societal challenges. We innovate and partner with customers in diverse global end markets. Solvay Business Services (SBS) is the global organization supporting internal and external growth by integrating the major End-to-End administrative processes as well as the Information Services of the Solvay Group, through three strategic objectives: Strategic agility & Customer centricity - Service excellence - Talents & innovation.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
• Manage accurate pricing data entry in Solvay’s ERP (SAP) and forecasting systems;
• Communicate with stakeholders (in particular sales representatives) on the status of their requests;
• Monitor manual pricing entries by Customer Service Representatives.
Education and Experience:
• College degree with some experience in IT systems and shared services/global business services would be an advantage;
• Basic understanding of excel;
• Experience with ERP systems or sales support is considered an advantage.
• Good written and spoken English skills;
• High accuracy and ability to work with large data volume;
• Ability to work in flexible shifts (be available to cover 14:00-23:00 shift).