· Region:North America
Job Category: Industrial
Job Type: Regular
Type of Contract: Permanent
Working time: Full-time
Work schedule: Day shift
Solvay is a science company whose technologies bring benefits to many aspects of daily life. With more than 24,100 employees in 64 countries, Solvay bonds people, ideas and elements to reinvent progress. The Group seeks to create sustainable shared value for all, notably through its Solvay One Planet plan crafted around three pillars: protecting the climate, preserving resources and fostering better life. The Group’s innovative solutions contribute to safer, cleaner, and more sustainable products found in homes, food and consumer goods, planes, cars, batteries, smart devices, health care applications, water and air purification systems. Founded in 1863, Solvay today ranks among the world’s top three companies for the vast majority of its activities and delivered net sales of €10.2 billion in 2019. Solvay is listed on Euronext Brussels (SOLB) and Paris and in the United States, where its shares (SOLVY) are traded through a Level I ADR program.
The Industrial function’s role is to help the Solvay Group in safety initiatives and support the group's transformation in operational excellence.
Job Overview and Responsibilities
As part of the corporate Industrial Cyber Security team, and in collaboration with Group Security and IT security teams:
· lead implementation of cyber security policies and Procedures in industrial installations of NA Solvay sites
· realize test and proof of value for new cyber security solutions
· provide practical support to NA sites in implementing OT security solutions and detailed designs (ISA levels 2, 1, 0)
· collect status of cyber situation in plants to feed corporate dashboards
· provide training to plant cyber security stakeholders And support Corporate Industrial Cyber Security Officer in:
· defining OT security detailed designs, architectures and solutions for all OT scope (ISA levels 3, 2, 1, 0)
· building awareness sessions and training for OT cyber security
· support internal & external OT audits and pen tests (scope preparation, audit findings monitoring…).
Education and Experience
· Bachelor in Industrial Automation or Industrial IT
· A minimum of 4/5 years industrial Automation domains, preferably with experience in plants
· Knowledge about Process control systems (one or more beyond Emerson DeltaV, Yokogawa Centum, Honeywell experion)
· Good knowledge of Industrial Control Systems for Chemical processes, industrial IT / OT architecture, assets and organization
· involved in Industrial IT/OT aspects including communications & protocols, PLC/DCS architectures….
· Willingness to acquire knowledge of network, host security technologies and products and to continuously improve these skills
· Nice to have: experience in security architecture, DCS (Emerson/Yokogawa/Honeywell), SCADA (Siemens, Allen-Bradley, Schneider), Process Control Network, TCP and IP protocol suite
· knowledge of Industrial cyber security standard (NIST, IEC62443…)
· English is mandatory. Additional language is a plus (French, Portuguese…)
· Strong customer orientation, open mindedness, good in adult teaching
· Good oral communication skills
Be available for travelling (30%) depending on necessity case by case. Some travels in Latin America are possible (mainly Brazil) as LA zone will be covered from NA zone
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.