· Region:North America
Job Category: Communication
Job Type: Regular
Type of Contract: Permanent
Working time: Full-time
Work schedule: Day shift
Solvay is a science company whose technologies bring benefits to many aspects of daily life. With more than 24,100 employees in 64 countries, Solvay bonds people, ideas and elements to reinvent progress. The Group seeks to create sustainable shared value for all, notably through its Solvay One Planet plan crafted around three pillars: protecting the climate, preserving resources and fostering better life. The Group’s innovative solutions contribute to safer, cleaner, and more sustainable products found in homes, food and consumer goods, planes, cars, batteries, smart devices, health care applications, water and air purification systems. Founded in 1863, Solvay today ranks among the world’s top three companies for the vast majority of its activities and delivered net sales of €10.2 billion in 2019. Solvay is listed on Euronext Brussels (SOLB) and Paris and in the United States, where its shares (SOLVY) are traded through a Level I ADR program.
The Communications function builds, promotes and protects the image and the reputation of Solvay among all stakeholders, and promotes the initiatives and the culture of the company, both internally and externally.
Job Overview and Responsibilities
· Support to develop, execute marketing and communication plans in collaboration with stakeholders within the global business team and external agencies;
· Contribute to reinforce product brands through singular graphic and written contents production
· Work closely with the Marketing Communications Manager to prepare, coordinate and follow up events, trade shows, on/offline internal and external campaigns - especially digital marketing initiatives ( tracked on Salesforce);
· Stay up-to-date on all trends regarding new technologies and applications related to our markets: agro, feed, food, healthcare and consumer goods to mention a few;
Education and Experience
· 3-5 years in a communication / digital agency.
· Previous solid experience in digital marketing, branding and campaign development and follow up
· Curiosity of learning is required (dealing with complex product information – no need for chemical background).
· Open-minded, proactive and willing to take initiatives.
· Reliable member for the team, customer focused & solution driven avoiding complexity
· English native speaker
· Travel 10% of the time
Based in the Princeton offices, you will be reporting to the Global Agro Feed and Food Marketing Communications Manager (based in Paris) and you will be responsible for supporting and facilitating the execution of global marketing programs with practical applications, in order to secure the correct positioning of our product portfolio, project execution and KPIs measurement.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.