Job Category: Marketing and Sales
Job Type: Internship
Type of Contract: Fixed-term contract
Working time: Full-time
Work schedule: Day shift
Solvay is a science company whose technologies bring benefits to many aspects of daily life. With more than 24,100 employees in 64 countries, Solvay bonds people, ideas and elements to reinvent progress. The Group seeks to create sustainable shared value for all, notably through its Solvay One Planet plan crafted around three pillars: protecting the climate, preserving resources and fostering better life. The Group’s innovative solutions contribute to safer, cleaner, and more sustainable products found in homes, food and consumer goods, planes, cars, batteries, smart devices, health care applications, water and air purification systems. Founded in 1863, Solvay today ranks among the world’s top three companies for the vast majority of its activities and delivered net sales of €10.2 billion in 2019. Solvay is listed on Euronext Brussels (SOLB) and Paris and in the United States, where its shares (SOLVY) are traded through a Level I ADR program.
The mission of the Marketing & Sales function is to maximize value creation for Solvay by delivering high level market and sales expertise. Its aim is to spread best practices and to map out growth opportunities and the best ways to leverage them throughout Solvay, in line with the GBU's needs.
Job Overview and Responsibilities
As a Marketing Assistant, you will assist and support the Global Market intelligence Manager in restructuring our communication tools to provide an approach by market. This is an exciting internship for a person who wants to develop communication skills as we set out our ambitious plans for growth across our markets.
· Collect and structure the existing data by end-market. Update libraries by market.
· Restructure of blog sites by market.
· Research articles and news related to a market and edit blog posts for focus markets & topics.
· Update a google platform “Business Intelligent network” as single entry point to sources/data/contacts. Draft and edit marketing content.
· Build shared tools for simple watch on competitors/customers for main markets. Research creative and innovative ideas that align with our corporate mission. Work collaboratively with the team to provide friendly tools.
Education and Experience
Required degree:Degree in Business School/Marketing - Communication
Master of Google tools.
Human qualities: rigorous, curious, listening ability, flexibility, communication and clarity, strong capacity for analysis and synthesis.
English (required) and French (preferred)
Starting Date: January 2022 (flexible with start and end dates)