Job Category: Information & Knowledge
Job Type: Regular
Type of Contract: Permanent
Working time: Full-time
Work schedule: Day shift
Solvay is a science company whose technologies bring benefits to many aspects of daily life. With more than 24,100 employees in 64 countries, Solvay bonds people, ideas and elements to reinvent progress. The Group seeks to create sustainable shared value for all, notably through its Solvay One Planet plan crafted around three pillars: protecting the climate, preserving resources and fostering better life. The Group’s innovative solutions contribute to safer, cleaner, and more sustainable products found in homes, food and consumer goods, planes, cars, batteries, smart devices, health care applications, water and air purification systems. Founded in 1863, Solvay today ranks among the world’s top three companies for the vast majority of its activities and delivered net sales of €10.2 billion in 2019. Solvay is listed on Euronext Brussels (SOLB) and Paris and in the United States, where its shares (SOLVY) are traded through a Level I ADR program.
Solvay Busines Services (SBS) is the global organization supporting internal and external growth by integrating the major end-to-end administrative processes as well as the information services of the Solvay Group, through three strategic objectives: strategic agility and customer centricity, service excellence and talents and innovation.
Job Overview and Responsibilities
The IS Planning & Scheduling Demand Planning Analyst will work on a global team in charge of developing and deploying tools allowing the Solvay Group users to execute their Supply Chain planning processes, such as strategic planning, S&OP (Sales & Operation Planning), or short term production scheduling.
The tools currently used within the Solvay Group are mainly SAP PP & BW, Dynasys (S&OP solution) and Aspen Plant Scheduler (scheduling solution).
The scope of his role will be mainly focused on managing maintenance, evolutions and rollout projects related to the Demand Planning module of our Advanced Planning Solution QAD DynaSys.
Education and Experience
· University degree in IT or Engineering or Logistics &/or Supply Chain
· English mandatory
· Very good understanding of production and planning processes (S&OP, MPS, MRP, Scheduling) and expertise on associated ERP tools (SAP) and APS ( DynaSys (DP module and DiP-PP).
· Functional knowledge of SAP PP, SD and Material Management is a plus, especially of SAP MRP & MD04
· Demonstrated experience in Supply Chain IT projects focusing on customer demand management
· Ability to communicate, understand,challenge and propose technical solutions to answer the functional requirements.
· APICS certified, Agile Project Deployment Methodology, Statistical forecasting, Demand Sensing, AI first relevant experience in demand management (PLUS)