Job Category: Information & Knowledge
Job Type: Regular
Type of Contract: Permanent
Working time: Full-time
Work schedule: Day shift
Solvay is a science company whose technologies bring benefits to many aspects of daily life. With more than 24,100 employees in 64 countries, Solvay bonds people, ideas and elements to reinvent progress. The Group seeks to create sustainable shared value for all, notably through its Solvay One Planet plan crafted around three pillars: protecting the climate, preserving resources and fostering better life. The Group’s innovative solutions contribute to safer, cleaner, and more sustainable products found in homes, food and consumer goods, planes, cars, batteries, smart devices, health care applications, water and air purification systems. Founded in 1863, Solvay today ranks among the world’s top three companies for the vast majority of its activities and delivered net sales of €10.2 billion in 2019. Solvay is listed on Euronext Brussels (SOLB) and Paris and in the United States, where its shares (SOLVY) are traded through a Level I ADR program.
Solvay Busines Services (SBS) is the global organization supporting internal and external growth by integrating the major end-to-end administrative processes as well as the information services of the Solvay Group, through three strategic objectives: strategic agility and customer centricity, service excellence and talents and innovation.
Job Overview and Responsibilities
The IS Finance & Treasury Expert will be part of the IS Finance & Treasury Team within the Finance Service Line of Solvay Business Services.
This team of 10+ people aim at designing, building and maintaining reliable and cost efficient IS solutions aligned with businesses and end-to-end process requirements in the finance and treasury domain. They handle escalated support requests and support business and process experts in improving processes and tools currently in use in order to enhance the effectiveness, efficiency and compliance of finance and treasury processes
Your key responsibilities as IS Finance & Treasury Expert will be to:
· to design, build and maintain reliable and cost efficient IS solutions aligned with businesses and end-to-end process requirements in Accounts Receivables & Payables, Factoring, Credit, Collections & Treasury domain
· to handle escalated support requests
· to support business and process experts in improving processes and tools currently in use in order to enhance the effectiveness, efficiency and compliance of accounts payables processes
· to manage projects under Finance and Treasury topics
· To find new technologies and solutions on treasury topics for Solvay
Education and Experience
· University degree in business management
· Minimum of 8 years of SAP FI and TR (treasury) configuration / implementation and support experience in ERP 6.0 or above.
· Must have solid experience with all areas around SAP/FI and SAP/TR, including FSCM, Credit & Collections concept and system design, factoring
· Experience with treasury management system and connections with banks (e.g. Swiftnet or equivalent)
· Experience with SAP technical solution like LSMW, IDOCS, SAP query & Interfaces
· Knowledge of integration between FI/TR and other SAP modules: CO, MM, SD, HR
· Ability to analyze functional and technical needs and identify gaps and alternative solutions relative to existing design.
· Ability to evaluate impact of configuration or process changes across FI/TR and other SAP modules.
· Ability to resolve configuration and functional business issues across FI/TR processes.
· Ability to write functional system specifications to support FI processes as well as document as-is system solution.
· Ability to lead IS project
· Able to read and understand ABAP code
· Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment
· Fluency in English, written and oral, in order to be able to attend/conduct meetings with business users, colleagues and external partners and to write business specifications and documentation. Understanding of French spoken language is a plus
Nice-to-have skills :
· Experience in project management and in an international environment is a plus.
· Ability to work closely with customers as well as providing consultation to find solutions and identify business process improvements.
· Effective communication, both written and verbal, and strong interpersonal skills.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to multitask.
· People management skills is a plus