Job Category: Communication
Job Type: Internship
Type of Contract: Fixed-term contract
Working time: Full-time
Work schedule: Day shift
Solvay is a science company whose technologies bring benefits to many aspects of daily life. With more than 24,100 employees in 64 countries, Solvay bonds people, ideas and elements to reinvent progress. The Group seeks to create sustainable shared value for all, notably through its Solvay One Planet plan crafted around three pillars: protecting the climate, preserving resources and fostering better life. The Group’s innovative solutions contribute to safer, cleaner, and more sustainable products found in homes, food and consumer goods, planes, cars, batteries, smart devices, health care applications, water and air purification systems. Founded in 1863, Solvay today ranks among the world’s top three companies for the vast majority of its activities and delivered net sales of €10.2 billion in 2019. Solvay is listed on Euronext Brussels (SOLB) and Paris and in the United States, where its shares (SOLVY) are traded through a Level I ADR program.
The Communications function builds, promotes and protects the image and the reputation of Solvay among all stakeholders, and promotes the initiatives and the culture of the company, both internally and externally.
Job Overview and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will work in close collaboration with the HQ transformation Team (B ONE) and Site HR & Management team, he/she will demonstrate enthusiasm, commitment and high energy in the following responsibilities:
· Support the team in the development of internal communication materials related to the site re-opening, the site transformation, the Flexdesk and New Ways of Working deployment
· Realisation of videos (eMovie …)
· Intranet, Graphic design
· Preparation of articles for the newsletter campus
· Support change adoption and deployment of site transformation
· Support in the organization of internal site events and activities
· Liaise with internal current actors (Facilities, HR, HSE,)
Education and Experience
Degree in Communication, Public Relations, Marketing or a related field.
· Good verbal and written communication skills, including strong presentation design
· Excellent interpersonal and collaborative capabilities
· Strong written and oral communication skills in both French and English.
· Deadline oriented, ability to handle multiple tasks and complete work accurately and within a short timeframe.
· Agility and flexibility
· Very good command of the Google suite pack and comfortable with other collaborative and digital tools (web edition, newsletter publication)
· Video Editing skills is a must (Filming & Videomaking) and Visual Design
· IT SKills: video editing tools (Photoshop, Indesign, Adobe Suite,… good tech intuitively)
· French & English