Job Category: Information & Knowledge
Job Type: Internship
Type of Contract: Fixed-term contract
Working time: Full-time
Work schedule: Day shift
Solvay is a science company whose technologies bring benefits to many aspects of daily life. With more than 24,100 employees in 64 countries, Solvay bonds people, ideas and elements to reinvent progress. The Group seeks to create sustainable shared value for all, notably through its Solvay One Planet plan crafted around three pillars: protecting the climate, preserving resources and fostering better life. The Group’s innovative solutions contribute to safer, cleaner, and more sustainable products found in homes, food and consumer goods, planes, cars, batteries, smart devices, health care applications, water and air purification systems. Founded in 1863, Solvay today ranks among the world’s top three companies for the vast majority of its activities and delivered net sales of €10.2 billion in 2019. Solvay is listed on Euronext Brussels (SOLB) and Paris and in the United States, where its shares (SOLVY) are traded through a Level I ADR program.
Solvay Busines Services (SBS) is the global organization supporting internal and external growth by integrating the major end-to-end administrative processes as well as the information services of the Solvay Group, through three strategic objectives: strategic agility and customer centricity, service excellence and talents and innovation.
Job Overview and Responsibilities
· Respond to incoming queries about the process.
· Have regular contacts with SOLVAY correspondents and stakeholders in order to manage the day to day operations.
· To channel, as the first point of contact, most of the contacts/requests coming from Solvay employees and to provide information, services and a first-level resolution of the requests, in order to ensure the SBS service organization can meet the SLAs defined and be the best in class.
· To take ownership of each inquiry, manage each request correctly, dispatch efficiently and communicate to ensure the customer's complete satisfaction, respecting quality and timing.
· Propose improvements for process efficiency.
· Be a Unique, Agile and Personalized Contact and Experience, Leveraging Technology in delivering
· Virtual & Innovative solutions to better support our customer needs.
Education and Experience
· University Degree
· No previous experience needed
· Fluent in French or Italian or German
· English fluency
· Communication skills
· Customer-focused relationships by listening, anticipating and being empowered to take action.
· Proactive and dynamic
· Ability to work with Microsoft tools