Job Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Regular
Type of Contract: Permanent
Working time: Full-time
Work schedule: Day shift
Solvay is a science company whose technologies bring benefits to many aspects of daily life. With more than 24,100 employees in 64 countries, Solvay bonds people, ideas and elements to reinvent progress. The Group seeks to create sustainable shared value for all, notably through its Solvay One Planet plan crafted around three pillars: protecting the climate, preserving resources and fostering better life. The Group’s innovative solutions contribute to safer, cleaner, and more sustainable products found in homes, food and consumer goods, planes, cars, batteries, smart devices, health care applications, water and air purification systems. Founded in 1863, Solvay today ranks among the world’s top three companies for the vast majority of its activities and delivered net sales of €10.2 billion in 2019. Solvay is listed on Euronext Brussels (SOLB) and Paris and in the United States, where its shares (SOLVY) are traded through a Level I ADR program.
Solvay Busines Services (SBS) is the global organization supporting internal and external growth by integrating the major end-to-end administrative processes as well as the information services of the Solvay Group, through three strategic objectives: strategic agility and customer centricity, service excellence and talents and innovation.
Job Overview and Responsibilities
This position is to be based in Carnaxide office, being integrated in the Payroll and Benefits Team.
· Payroll Admin service, focusing on maintaining accurate and timely results and providing the necessary reports and interfaces to ensure compliance with statutory legislation & governance.
· First point of contact for employee payslip query.
· Make necessary changes to NgA system to provide accurate payroll process, meet all legislation requirements, third party deductions and benefits admin.
· Maintain other in-house databases to align payroll admin data.
· Make payments to third party statutory or government collection organizations.
Education and Experience
· University Degree
· French Payroll knowledge
· More than three years payroll experience
· SAP HR knowledge
· Fluency in French
· Fluency in English
· Needs to be flexible, to deal with unpredictable workload and priorities tasks without direct supervision
· Meet strict deadlines, internal and external
· Maintain a high level of Payroll accuracy while supporting changes to processes and or the implementation of new tools
· Cooperation within teams